The Bills Missing Link !!

T master

There is still a QB out there that could be had with the right compensation & i thought coming out would be scooped up in the earlier rounds but wasn't. I didn't understand it then & i still don't understand why he's not starting some where ...

If you think of a franchise QB you want some one that is or has been a winner, someone that has won with the game on the line & can put a team on his back when needed & i have seen this guy do it in his career to this point .

Not to mention he has been a part of 3 National championship teams total with a coach that runs a NFL style offense in college . So he knows what it takes to win !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJ_McCarron

If Whaley could get this guy i think he could be the missing link, he's not your "prototypical NFL QB"

but the dude knows how to win & has done it his entire career. He has even showed enough improvement that the Bengals coach said they weren't going to trade him.

I think he knows something others don't & in time will give him his shot ...

If the Bengals do any thing in the post season it will be because Dalton gets hurt & this guy does it like Prescott is doing in Dallas !!

I know there will be all kinds of "your crazy's" on this but i think if this guy was given a true chance to be the face of a team that team would be winning more than not !!

Was very accurate in college, why not.

eyvuA6LeSTv3y.gif

Gorgeous , needs to work on that butt, hit the bridges sister.