Frank Reich for head coach please

I'm sure I missed it- I don't care. Frank Reich

- Bills Legacy

- back up QBs seem to make nice coaches

- Reich has been moving up the chain at a nice clip

Look I know we are stuck with the windbag in all Likelihood for years more- Until it's clear continuity isn't the problem becasuse it just continues Mediocrity.

Just wish someone sees that slam dunk just sitting there in time to make it happen.

I have a serious problem with bringing back former players/legends to coach for this team or attempt to be a savior for this team. It rarely ever works out in a positive way and it usually deflates the legacy of that former player.

Bills fans love living in the past though. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

this too

I have a serious problem with bringing back former players/legends to coach for this team or attempt to be a savior for this team. It rarely ever works out in a positive way and it usually deflates the legacy of that former player.

this too

I know right.. just ask Denver

Edit: or Dallas

Also - I'm the last for nostalgia. But I think the number one asset for these guys is they are passionate about their team winning not just because of their own ego.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

If the plan was to tank and get rid of him right away then sure why not. If you're actually trying to win games then Reich would be horrible. Bills fans love living in the past though. It makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Can you blame them?

Unless you want to go back to pre-merger glory days in the 1960s, the only period in this franchise's entire history worth 2 ***** is the time when Reich played on the team.

Why not cling onto that for dear life!

What else does a man have!?

I'm not even sure we have much hope.

He had TWO great comebacks, wasn't just one. Indy.

He was a very good QB.

Indy? He had a great college comeback with Maryland. But if you're referring to the 97 game against Indy, which is, in fact, one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history, that was Todd Collins. Edited by metzelaars_lives

I know right.. just ask Denver

Edit: or Dallas

Also - I'm the last for nostalgia. But I think the number one asset for these guys is they are passionate about their team winning not just because of their own ego.

ugh. Just because Elway is a good GM doesn't mean Reich is the answer for our HC. Or any former player for that matter. Yes, former players all over the league are coaches and GMs. It happens. They are almost always former players. Just depends on the teams they get hired.

Id rather not be the team to get all nostalgic about their beloved player from back in the glory years.

Marv Levy was a great GM btw.

Oh I see...the board hates Rex again. You guys are the most bi-polar people on Earth. Never mind we have zero offensive weapons cuz the few we have are all hurt. 4 game win streak and Rex is back. A close loss to a surging Dolphins team and a game against easily the best team in the NFL and the sky is falling again. Now Frank Reich is the answer? Can he play WR?