Jeeze How unlucky are we to miss out on Prescott

Yeezus

And Dak comes through in the 4th again. What a stud.

Russ Wilson 2.0

14/33 231 yds, INT! Stud!!!!!! He's been horrible tonight. Watch the games man. That play was ALL Dez btw.

I miss Sammy when I see plays like that.

Edited by r00tabaga

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

220 yds! Stud!!!!!! He's been horrible tonight. Watch the games man. That play was ALL Dez btw.

I've got all his passes objectively spelled out with notes right here in this thread.

Overall been a poor outing for Dak so far... Certainly have seen worse but nothing spectacular.

220 yds! Stud!!!!!! He's been horrible tonight. Watch the games man. That play was ALL Dez btw.

220 blows Tyrod away. Watch the games.

Why you so mad ? It was all Dez. Lolololol. Flailing is funny.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

update since ^^ :

1 yd pass to T williams

Overthrow long to T Williams

Incomplete - defensed by Leodis!

Into the dirt intended for Dez middle length rt.

nice 1st down short out to Beasley

Nice deep out pass 1st down to ....some guy

Incomplete long to Dez

Nice rubn for 1st Down

Would be INT to Leodis

underthrown jump ball TD pass to Dez - not pretty but caught nonetheless

The latest-

Pressured - too high for Dez on a cross

Underthrown deep to Dez

Pressured - incomplete to nobody - not out of pocket shoulda been grounding

Arm hit while passing - incomplete

Sacked by blitzer

OT

The latest-

Underthrown deep to Dez

Sacked by blitzer

OT

People are gonna copy/paste what Schwartz is doing to Dak tonight. He looks lost out there for the most part.

The latest-

Underthrown deep to Dez

Sacked by blitzer

OT

Last report -

High pass complete to T Williams 1st down

Nice Deep middle right pass to Beasley - best pass of night IMO

Good quick out to Beasley

Nice escape and TD to Witten

Overall poor outing but made it out with clutch few passes on OT drive

3tds 2 in crunch time

6-1 as a starter. But I'm sure you're right

Keep it together. Cry on the inside.

Struggled big time but made 2 plays at the end. Good for him. Seems like a good kid. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE THOSE WEAPONS AND THAT O-LINE. I'd say we already have a Dak on our team, except ours is faster.

Btw, when you gonna update your pic with ur dog's Halloween outfit. So cute.

Edited by r00tabaga

I like how people think that if we would have drafted Dak, he'd be playing for us like he is in Dallas. They are one of the most talented, if not most talented, offenses in the league. If we drafted Dak, he'd be third string, and would probably be bad to mediocre....especially with David Lee coaching him up.

But he has been solid in Dallas. Throws bad passes, but finds ways to win games. He kinda looks like Rothlisberger (more athletic obviously) from his rookie year.

Ultimately, I think it comes down to a good coaching scheme and bringing all talent on offense first, then drafting a QB and plugging him in

Struggled big time but made 2 plays at the end. Good for him. Seems like a good kid. MUST BE NICE TO HAVE THOSE WEAPONS AND THAT O-LINE. I'd say we already have a Dak on our team, except ours is faster.

Btw, when you gonna update your pic with ur dog's Halloween outfit. So cute.

I feel your pain brother. Sorry for your loss.

@Estro: If you draft two QBs every year, you will have one incredibly weak roster. You can't even draft one every year. Smh-

Good. Ill take the weak roster until you find a qb you can build around. Then once you find that guy stop taking qbs and start using all your high draft picks to build around that qb. Being really bad fir a couple years and having opportunities to get a good qb is a better option then endless 8 win seasons, imo.

Really wanted the Bills to take Prescott and was pissed when the Boys snagged him. Would love to know if they had him ahead of Cardale on their board. I didn't expect Dak to be this good though, he's been very impressive. Playing like a veteran franchise guy. No way they should put Romo in there after the way he's played.

:o But.... We have Cardale....

Does anyone here really think Dak Prescott, would be the Dak we know today if we had drafted him???

Cardale Jones is JUST AS TALENTED. -And where is he now? -Ignored on the bench because he didn't throw 5 TD passes in his first preseason game.... We had Karlos Williams. -Solid contributor... -Got in a little trouble and we gave up on him... Chris Hogan has NEVER looked as good as he did today in a Putriots uni.... Marshawn didn't shine until he put buffalo in his rear-view.... The personnel decisions have been woeful.... The ENTIRE organization needs a enema...

Does anyone here really think Dak Prescott, would be the Dak we know today if we had drafted him???

Cardale Jones is JUST AS TALENTED. -And where is he now? -Ignored on the bench because he didn't throw 5 TD passes in his first preseason game.... We had Karlos Williams. -Solid contributor... -Got in a little trouble and we gave up on him... Chris Hogan has NEVER looked as good as he did today in a Putriots uni.... Marshawn didn't shine until he put buffalo in his rear-view.... The personnel decisions have been woeful.... The ENTIRE organization needs a enema...

yep dak and Wentz would get killed here. After watching the game Dak clearly benefits from a great running game and best Oline.

Dak is the final nail in Whaley's coffin for me.

Dak carried Mississippi State to relevance during his time in that program.

Cardale couldn't even start a full season before losing his job.

Cardale isn't even in the same stratosphere as Dak. And this isn't hindsight.

Whaley preferred to spend his 3rd rounder on an irrelevant defensive lineman as opposed to a franchise-changing QB talent. His indecisiveness with regard to drafting quarterbacks is beyond puzzling and the reason he needs to be canned.