i am sad

nuklz2594

25 years married to a patriots wife. i lost the bet and am now forced to wear her glitter pats hat for a week. i call it the hat of shame. :doh:

unfortunately you deserve to wear that and I don't feel bad one bit. You were dumb enough to make that bet in the first place.

unfortunately you deserve to wear that and I don't feel bad one bit. You were dumb enough to make that bet in the first place.

I'd take it, but only if the odds were right. I'd get banned if I posted what I think would be a fair bet.

25 years married to a patriots wife. i lost the bet and am now forced to wear her glitter pats hat for a week. i call it the hat of shame. :doh:

It's amazing how, despite the greatest of care taken for said precious hat, it blew off your head and landed in a fresh steaming pile of dog poo, after which the large great dane from which said pile emerged whirled about, seized said hat in its mighty jaws and took off, only to be stopped by a gang of pit bulls who used said hat as a tug toy in a game of dog tug of war. You bravely retrieved the hat and cleansed it of poo, but sadly, it will never be the same.

And that was only the morning of Day 1

Note to nuklz wife: you made your point. don't push your luck.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan