OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that--good stuff.

I have to ask: do you not consider the possibility that both cases are true? That Taylor is very good at extending plays, AND that he often bails from clean pockets too early?

I mean, Tyrod is dead last in the NFL in time-to-throw, taking an average of 3.15 seconds per pass. That's 44th among 44 QBs that have played.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/ngs/timetothrow

I absolutely agree that is fantastic at extending plays and the he bails from a clean pocket from time to time.

Taylor is somewhere in the 15-20 range when ranking the qbs. What is frustrating is the constant posting that he is terrible and the worst qb in the league. His contract next year will make him the 20th highest paid qb in the league. There is a lot of good with Tyrod and there is bad as well. I think if people took off the blinders they would see they are getting exactly the production they are paying for from the qb position. He isn't overpaid and he isn't hamstringing the offense. The Bills are 8th in points and missed Sammy almost the entire year. Clearly he is doing some things well. He can absolutely improve and I am hopeful he does.

By definition, clean pocket right here:

about 5.5 seconds to throw by my count too!

I think TT did leave some throws on the field against the Bengals, apparently that wasn't the case in the Jags game.

V

@YardsPerPass

- RT still a concern for me

- I've been hard on TT for missing open guys... wasn't the case vs Jags, most of scrambles were bc of great cov

Shall see when the all 22 comes out. I have a hard time believing the coverage was great when there was 8 and 9 in the box routinely.

I think TT did leave some throws on the field against the Bengals, apparently that wasn't the case in the Jags game.

V

@YardsPerPass

- RT still a concern for me

- I've been hard on TT for missing open guys... wasn't the case vs Jags, most of scrambles were bc of great cov

Left at least 2 on the field according to him as well

The guy from YardsPerPass watches the All-22, it's out.

He also looks at clips before it comes out. So his initial impressions is 2 plays were left on the field

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Add in 20 more and you can overtake jfh at the CoT

creepy....your infactuation with me is just creepy

He also looks at clips before it comes out. So his initial impressions is 2 plays were left on the field

In the ENTIRE game?

ok

creepy....your infactuation with me is just creepy

In the ENTIRE game?

ok

He has said that 2 digs were left on the field that Taylor never threw. However like mentioned above the All-22 not out yet so those are his initial impressions.

I am in Mexico on Vacation so didn't bring my computer to see if it is or not (it should be out today though). I will watch it when I get home Thursday

Edited by MAJBobby

The All-22 is out, I'm guessing he's watched it and this isn't his initial reaction. He posts those during the game.

He has said that 2 digs were left on the field that Taylor never threw. However like mentioned above the All-22 not out yet so those are his initial impressions.

I am in Mexico on Vacation so didn't bring my computer to see if it is or not (it should be out today though). I will watch it when I get home Thursday

m

It's out, I'm watching it right now.

The All-22 is out, I'm guessing he's watched it and this isn't his initial reaction. He posts those during the game.

Again it may be I will take your word for it. I know is should be released (well normally is) today. As I said above I don't have my computer with me so I can't see if it is out or not. I will watch it when I get home Thursday and get back to my computer

Taylor makes exciting plays...

Remember trent tossing the ball out of bounds on 4th down and happily trotting to the sideline all excited for his sippy cup of Gatorade?

If you want exciting, go watch a soccer game. I want the Bills to start winning!

By the way...that is not to insinuate that I dont think Tyrod is missing open receivers.....I do think he is

How is that an excuse? It is a question. You are laughable and a sad man hating 24x7. What is the Real Reason?

Pretty obvious, just another butt-hurt EJ fan trying to over-compensate for the embarrassment and humiliation suffered the past couple years... and in this case, a butt-hurt Bledsoe fan too! ... I thought they all left for good in 2005, apparently not. :lol::)

Weakest QB crusade ever in here, especially compared to the epic RJ and Drew ones, mostly because the loudest crusaders just really aren't good enough to pull it off. :(

Pretty obvious, just another butt-hurt EJ fan trying to over-compensate for the embarrassment and humiliation suffered the past couple years... and in this case, a butt-hurt Bledsoe fan too! ... I thought they all left for good in 2005, apparently not. :lol::)

Weakest QB crusade ever in here, especially compared to the epic RJ and Drew ones, mostly because the loudest crusaders just really aren't good enough to pull it off. :(

Sorry you work harder than I do. I enjoy posting and have free time as well. Interesting false theories though. Sorry you are so emotionally invested in Kordell 2.0. I'm no Bledsoe fan, can't seem to find an avatar under 100 kb fwiw.

Bypass Case Keenum in yards and maybe you'll have some reason to criticize people that don't like the qb that can't pass.

Hooray for being 32nd! Last is first !

Make sure to gloss over bandits posts on this page.

Edited by Ryan L Billz