OK, let's do this: Tyrod Taylor

We are a run dominate team because we are good at it......get with the program (or dont....its not like the bills are going to change their identity because you dont like it)

The we are .500 because of brisket, Keenum, Kap, and Nugent program?

Alrighty then

When did the Bills email you with the identity details ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So doesn't matter if the WR are open it's ok that Tyrod can get them the ball beccausenthese WRs don't have the name attached to them. So because they are not named Sammy Watkins we ignore they are running open and use it as an excuse for Taylor.

Is that what you are saying in a nut shell.

Not excusing his misses or not finding his open TE over the middle. Just saying he's more productive when he has his normal starters than he is when he has the guys on the end of the bench out there. Would like to see how much better he performs with his #1 and 2 out there and healthy. May or may not happen this season though.

I don't want to hear we have no receivers. The difference is a good QB makes it work. Do I need to mention a certain #12 I. Foxboro that could take (and has) 3 McDonald's employees and make them all pro WRs. Get it done sick of the excuses.

Please show me were a QB that is not a top 5 guy actually makes that happen

People dont want to hear the lack of quality pass catcher's arguement......but it IS in fact a factor and would be a factor for other teams.

The ginger loses Green and all of a sudden he is cant complete a fricken pass

Who are we kidding. (I wouldn't do this. But the Bills will).

Rex will be retained

Taylor will have his option picked up

No real competition for the QB position will be brought in

Gilmore will get scapegoated and away he goes

1st and 2nd round picks will be used to continue to stack our Geniuses Defense.

This time next year Bills sitting at .500 with fans still making excuses for a poor team.

Hey Bobby!

I think I found something I agree with you on. Nice!

Well except for the last part. We're going to the Superbowl next year baby!

Well maybe not the Superbowl, but definitely playoffs. Joe Namath would guarantee it if he was on this team.

I honestly prefer EJ as a passer. I won't argue that he's more accurate in general, but EJ undoubtedly leads his targets better in the middle of the field. I never thought of that as such a skill to long for, but it always feels like Taylor needs his receivers to be standing still facing him with their hands ready for the pass.

Get over EJ he is clearly not the answer

Who are we kidding. (I wouldn't do this. But the Bills will).

Rex will be retained

Taylor will have his option picked up

No real competition for the QB position will be brought in

Gilmore will get scapegoated and away he goes

1st and 2nd round picks will be used to continue to stack our Geniuses Defense.

This time next year Bills sitting at .500 with fans still making excuses for a poor team.

Well our first will be used to replace Gilmore... our 2nd will probably be a safety. But yeah - you're a true fan! You know how it works!

People dont want to hear the lack of quality pass catcher's arguement......but it IS in fact a factor and would be a factor for other teams.

Cam Newton Last year.

You mean the ginger who threw for over 200 yards (2/2 in the redzone) and a TD, and completed passes to 8 different receivers?

Don't fool yourself into thinking Tyrod did better than the ginger. He didn't. The Bills didn't win the game because of stellar QB play, believe me.

Missed the playoffs yet again. .500 yet again. But hey we can run the Ball Yippie

The run the ball strat might be good - if we had a dominant defense. I don't think rex can build that... so we're probably never going to be great.

You mean the ginger who threw for over 200 yards (2/2 in the redzone) and a TD, and completed passes to 8 different receivers?

Don't fool yourself into thinking Tyrod did better than the ginger. He didn't. The Bills didn't win the game because of stellar QB play, believe me.

He didn't but its like comparing a D and a C-. Neither did much to like... win.

John I like TT. But his glaring weakness is he consistently misses open receivers down field. I said it yesterday if he rolls out buying time and looks down field someone ALWAYS gets open. He just tucks it too fast and misses lots of opportunities. He fixes that and we got something.

How many passes did it take to get those 200 yards

by the way...if the ginger was OUR qb there would be some here bitching about how he did nothing in the 2nd half

Get over EJ he is clearly not the answer

Even though the post you quoted is from October 30th...I stand by it even more today. Tyrod has yet to hit a receiver in stride on a quick slant. Every week people show him being unwilling to launch it to our players in one on one situations. His play safe mentality is maddening at times, especially when the team is losing late in the game.

EJ probably isn't the answer, and I never said he was. I simply said I preferred his style. I would have loved to see him develop and think with some confidence and two more years of playing time (the amount he's been sitting behind Tyrod) there is no way in hell we'd be worse at the QB position than we are now.

by the way...if the ginger was OUR qb there would be some here bitching about how he did nothing in the 2nd half

I notice you ignored Cam Newton last year but that's ok. Just like the drops are hurting TT (or not) Edited by MAJBobby

They both sucked. But Tyrod sucked more. That's all I'm saying.

And I'll stop complaining about Bills QBs when we get one who can have a good game more often than the 3 times/year Tyrod does. He's up to two this year.

Edited by Gugny

A good portion of Dalton's yards came in what you would classify as garbage time for Tyrod.

But yes, neither had a good outing.