Which National Outlet Will Declare Charles Clay Out?

SalSports

... Clay said "I guess that's why people keep asking me every weekend and I'm like 'what do you mean?" He had no idea.

@SalSports

...so just to be Triple Duper Sure, just incase it happens again, and you read it somewhere, Charles Clay assured me he's playing Sunday.

Great!

Now can we get the ball to him more?

Maybe if the OL blocks better and Tyrod connects on easy throws to sustain drives.

The OL has blocked very good this year, granted last week was their worst game, but overall they have done their part.

Your comment on Tyrod, is valid.

Does it matter whether Clay plays or not? The Bills haven't had a player who so egregiously stole money from ownership since Chris Kelsay. For the Pegulas, the Charles Clay experience must conjure up memories of Ville Leino.

You make it sound like it's Clay's fault that the Bills either didn't do due diligence on him or flat out ignored obvious medical issues.

Does it matter whether Clay plays or not? The Bills haven't had a player who so egregiously stole money from ownership since Chris Kelsay. For the Pegulas, the Charles Clay experience must conjure up memories of Ville Leino.

While Clay isn't getting the production we prefer, he is currently ranked 7th in average Tight End pay, and trending more towards 8th-13th than 1st-6th in pay.

TE's ahead?

Jimmy Graham $10 million

Travis Kelce $9.3 million

Jordan Reed $9.3 million

Julius Thomas $9.2 million

Rob Gronkowski $9.0 million

Zach Etz $8.5 million

Charles Clay $7.6 million

Greg Olsen $7.5 million

Jordan Cameron $7.5 million

Jason Witten $7.4 million

Dwayne Allen $7.3 million

Kyle Rudolph $7.3 million

Coby Fleener $7.2 million

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/tight-end/

Edited by What a Tuel

@RQUINN619

Since being signed to 5yr/$38 mil contract, #Bills TE Charles Clay has averaged 3.75 receptions, 39.8 yards, 0.15 TD per game (20)

That means he scores a TD every 6.5 games or so.

So that's 2 a season. Which is only 2 more than I score each season, and I don't play in the NFL.

:cry: