Mike Alstott? I have always been a HUGE fan!!!

JP-era

I just remember watching that guy blast through and around 10 guys to get into the endzone.

Yes we have Shelton, yes he is a very good FB, but he isnt MIke Alstott or at least the Alstott I remember. Am I remembering wrong?

Does anyone NOT feel this is an upgrade?

He hasnt been released yet but it is rumored that he will be.

He's not the same fullback he was a few years ago ....... age and wear/tear have caught up to him

251941[/snapback]

Maybe its a big fat fuggit then, Shelton is a young up and comer and I remember seeing an article about his team mates thinking he was worthy of a probowl nomination.

I just remember watching that guy blast through and around 10 guys to get into the endzone.

Yes we have Shelton, yes he is a very good FB, but he isnt MIke Alstott or at least the Alstott I remember. Am I remembering wrong?

Does anyone NOT feel this is an upgrade?

He hasnt been released yet but it is rumored that he will be.

251935[/snapback]

QUESTION: "Mike Alstott? I have always been a HUGE fan!!!, Would he be good to grab?"

ANSWER: No.

While we're at it, let's bring back Sam Gash.  You can never have too many players whose best days are behind them - especially if they were once really good.

251960[/snapback]

Apparently theres no shortage of posters whos best days are behind them either!

Apparently theres no shortage of posters whos best days are behind them either!

251962[/snapback]

Yeah. Though it's not at all possible for you to have jumped the shark, since your best days make BF look lucid.

Isn't it about time for you to start another thread about the latest FA cut? ;)

Yeah.  Though it's not at all possible for you to have jumped the shark, since your best days make BF look lucid.

Isn't it about time for you to start another thread about the latest FA cut?  ;)

251966[/snapback]

yeah, dont you have a sharp-as-a-bowling-ball quick and short retort to lay on some other post like a big fat rotten egg?

yeah, dont you have a sharp-as-a-bowling-ball quick and short retort to lay on some other post like a big fat rotten egg?

251974[/snapback]

It's just so darn endearing that you didn't toss your increasingly hollow "oh yeah, well I'm putting you on ignore" reset. Nice job, Sparky.

Yeah.  Though it's not at all possible for you to have jumped the shark, since your best days make BF look lucid.

Isn't it about time for you to start another thread about the latest FA cut?  ;)

251966[/snapback]

Hey it's the daily edition of "I think the Bills should look at....." brought to you by JPera.

Hey JP what happened to this line you threw out there the other day....."nice try, ive been pretty specific about who i want".

;):(:D