Dion Lewis practicing

YoloinOhio

I actually love Lewis. I watch Pitt football here and there, and I always thought he looked better than McCoy at Pitt. Obviously his issue is staying healthy.

Him and McCoy are very similar. Both very shifty and hard to get a clean hit on. Sadly Lewis is a lot more Fragile.

Dion Lewis is a Dollar Tree version of McCoy

He's not even the $.33 store version (tried to insert picture from the Simpsons). He's an okay player but it is in line with the Orton/Brady comparison. They aren't in the same universe let alone similar players. Lewis is a poor man's Darren Sproles, McCoy is a HOF caliber back.

He's not even the $.33 store version (tried to insert picture from the Simpsons). He's an okay player but it is in line with the Orton/Brady comparison. They aren't in the same universe let alone similar players. Lewis is a poor man's Darren Sproles, McCoy is a HOF caliber back.

😂 I wasn't talking about TALENT or even how GOOD they were I meant running styles. Aka neither one will try to run over a tackler like a Blount, but do a move to make him miss. (Lewis would probably suck on the Bills)

😂 I wasn't talking about TALENT or even how GOOD they were I meant running styles. Aka neither one will try to run over a tackler like a Blount, but do a move to make him miss. (Lewis would probably suck on the Bills)

It's as if you've never seen Lewis play. He is nothing like McCoy. McCoy runs between the tackles. He's an every down back. Lewis is a scat back that's mainly used for passing. Danny Woodhead (or as Kirby said Sproles) is a lot more comparable to Lewis.

Believe it or not I like Lewis (quite a bit). We just have a problem on this board comparing guys far superior and it is one of my biggest pet peeves. Every white receiver ever is the next "Edelman" or "Welker." Every black QB is either "Cam, Vick or RW." It drives me nuts. I'm very sensitive to comparisons (that's a me problem).

It's as if you've never seen Lewis play. He is nothing like McCoy. McCoy runs between the tackles. He's an every down back. Lewis is a scat back that's mainly used for passing. Danny Woodhead (or as Kirby said Sproles) is a lot more comparable to Lewis.

Woodhead would be the PERFECT comparison if you could compare a black guy to a white guy :).

You obviously didn't see him play those 8 games last year. He ran between the tackles and caught passes. Hell he was out only effective runner behind that crappy O line! Again small sample size.

Believe it or not I like Lewis (quite a bit). We just have a problem on this board comparing guys far superior and it is one of my biggest pet peeves. Every white receiver ever is the next "Edelman" or "Welker." Every black QB is either "Cam, Vick or RW." It drives me nuts. I'm very sensitive to comparisons (that's a me problem).

Woodhead would be the PERFECT comparison if you could compare a black guy to a white guy :).

I understand that, I was just comparing how they run not their talent (Lewis couldn't carry McCoy jock strap) I mean it should be a hell lot easier for Lewis to run than McCoy.. I don't think I will ever see 8-9 men in the box with Brady behind center unlike McCoy who then still goes and gains 4-5 yards..

You obviously didn't see him play those 8 games last year. He ran between the tackles and caught passes. Hell he was out only effective runner behind that crappy O line! Again small sample size.

He really pounded the rock those 6/7 carries he got per game. :rolleyes:

He's Danny Woodhead.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Hey the Pats REALLY REALLY sucked at running last year!

But averaging almost 5 yards a carry isn't bad. Again I was talking about style.. NOt how good he is but the style he runs.

His style is Danny Woodhead. That's not a bad thing. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall