MNF: Houston at Denver

YoloinOhio

I'm actually surprised by how bad Osweiler has looked. Seems to have lost all confidence.

EDIT: But really, they called that lame ball-slipped-out-of-his-hand-while-throwing play a fumble? Every single player on the field treated it like an incomplete pass. Osweiler wasn't touched. You gotta be kidding me.

EDIT 2: And now the "officiating expert" for espn -- "he has to have control of the ball when he goes into his throwing motion." So ... how the hell did the ball wind up going 5-10 yards forward if it wasn't in Brock's hand when he went into his throw? Could someone give me my old NFL back? The one in which the rules reflected every single fan's idea of the common sense definition of a "pass" or a "catch"?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Isn't this the third prime time game in the last month for this crappy Texans team??

Gee, can't figure out why they're having ratings problems.

You know, this really has been a weekend of crap games. Just what the NFL didn't want with all this talk of declining ratings. I had hopes for this one, but alas the Texans are the Gulf Coast Bills.

Osweiler looking like the last days of Trent Edwards, checking down to little dump offs with under 1 minute left in the game. And there seems to be a little Belichick-style rubbing it in from the usually mild mannered Kubiak, keeping his starters out there and playing the receivers tight even with an 18 point lead. I guess he didn't like getting fired ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich