Geno Smith has torn ACL

YoloinOhio

To me Fitz is the type of QB who will play better angry. He's gonna go out and put up 300 yards his next game and also try and run someone over.

Here was Namath's call out

Joe Namath ‏@RealJoeNamath 23h23 hours ago

I see Namath is drinking again.

If you've got a right knee injury keeping you out of the game why are you standing on the sideline the entire 2nd half? How bad can it be?

Not a Geno fan, but man the guy has been through the wringer. Gotta say I feel a bit bad for him.

I think both he and EJ will have long, if not spectacular careers in the NFL as backups.

Hard to believe, Geno (11-19) started almost twice as many games as EJ (6-10) since they both joined the league. Personally, I think Geno showed some flashes here and there...there is some talent there.

I think both he and EJ will have long, if not spectacular careers in the NFL as backups.

Hard to believe, Geno (11-19) started almost twice as many games as EJ (6-10) since they both joined the league. Personally, I think Geno showed some flashes here and there...there is some talent there.

No chance. No team is going to trust Geno to manage a game.

Hes got an arm, just inbetween the ears, he is severly lacking.

Joe Namath ripped him for not going back in the game too. Said he didn't look injured standing on the sidelines the 2nd half.

Was Joe Namath drunk when he said that? Scratch that, Joe Namath is always drunk.

Was Joe Namath drunk MORE DRUNK THAN USUAL when he said that?