Not Rocket Science - 67 yards rushing leads to Loss

mesaboogie

I'm thinking Lynn started McCoy knowing he was not 100%, hoping that would force Miami to put 8 in the box thus opening up the passing game. The plan clearly didn't work.

I think MG should have started and that the Bills should have continued doing what they've been doing during the win streak: run-first, run often, pass when the box gets crowded.

Lynn could have had a better game plan but Rex and the Run D get the blame for this loss.

I'm thinking Lynn started McCoy knowing he was not 100%, hoping that would force Miami to put 8 in the box thus opening up the passing game. The plan clearly didn't work.

I think MG should have started and that the Bills should have continued doing what they've been doing during the win streak: run-first, run often, pass when the box gets crowded.

Lynn could have had a better game plan but Rex and the Run D get the blame for this loss.

I agree with this overall.

Tyrod played very well, get off his back. We should have NEVER started McCoy. 11 yards rushing, 67 TOTAL... You will never, ever win a game in this league with a stat that reads like that. Especially when it's 270 on the other side. 'Nuff said.

Didn't matter who was in there, OLine was brutal today and there was nowhere to run...

They beat us playing our brand of football. Our OL was not getting any push. And Lynn was a mad man for forcing Shady the ball all first half and then later calling a freaking wildcat play when we were not beating them in the trenches.

Tyrod played very well, get off his back. We should have NEVER started McCoy. 11 yards rushing, 67 TOTAL... You will never, ever win a game in this league with a stat that reads like that. Especially when it's 270 on the other side. 'Nuff said.

tyrod did not play well take the glasses off

Tyrod was okay, not awful but not even good. He was okay

Dont know why they did not try to run more. i get miami stacked the box, but so did the bills and miami had huge success of course

Probably because they were getting manhandled by the MIA d-line. Doesn't inspire much confidence in calling running plays. Not sure why ALynn called so many first down runs, though.