Don't blame Tyrod for loss. BUT!!!!!!!

r henderson

Do he wasn't.

Not even close.

Tannehill not only led his team back from a two score deficit, but also threw a long TD pass that put the dagger in the Bills heart with 4 minutes to play.

Tannehill was much, much better today.

His long td was a fotzpatrick special. Very underrhrown and our safety was late. If Darby turns or the safety gets over it's a pick.

Then everyone's questioning why he has a job again.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His long td was a fotzpatrick special. Very underrhrown and our safety was late. If Darby turns or the safety gets over it's a pick.

Then everyone's questioning why he has a job again.

But, that didn't happen.

He made a great throw that beat both the CB and Safety, and resulted in a TD, putting the dagger in the Bills after already leading his team back from a two score deficit.

Easy to do when your rb goes for over 200 yards

So Tyrod sucked last week when we ran for 300 yards?

Which is it John?

You can't have it both ways.

But, that didn't happen.

He made a great throw that beat both the CB and Safety, and resulted in a TD, putting the dagger in the Bills after already leading his team back from a two score deficit.

So Tyrod sucked last week when we ran for 300 yards?

Which is it John?

You can't have it both ways.

sure i can

Didnt think Tyrod sucked today either? Directed 3 scores for this team with no running game

You don't even think he had a poor game?

LOL, you aren't even worth discussing his play with then, because you aren't grounded in reality.

Good grief, man.

It's tough for any quarterback to win a game when his team is dominated up front, his best receiver is a track-and-field athlete, and his #2 WR was just cut by the opponent three weeks ago.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

You don't even think he had a poor game?

LOL, you aren't even worth discussing his play with then, because you aren't grounded in reality.

Good grief, man.

He had pretty much the same game he always has. No pics and if evrything around him goes well...Bills win....if everything doesn't go well around him.Bills probably lose....he is what he is...a mediocre qb who won't lose a game for you but prbably won't win one either...

Yeah and the second he dropped coverage Taylor threw to him. If you're expecting a QB who can read defenders' minds then your expectations may be out of whack.

Which is a play that an NFL QB needs to anticipate.

I think that people are getting carried away with TT's defenses. He's a very good QB when he doesn't have to overcome obstacles and be a QB (to paraphrase the Ravens). But over nearly year and a half, he has shown that he cannot move the ball when the game is on the line.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but down with one score, late in 4th Q TT only picked up 3 first downs in his entire Bills career!!!

I think that's a thread of its own.

Can't believe TT gave up 14 points in the 4th Q...

His inability to keep his offense on the field led to exactly that.

Dolphins can't score if they don't have the ball.

Tyrod allowed the Dolphins to put pressure on an exhausted Buffalo defense that has spent 2/3 of the game on the field.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but down with one score, late in 4th Q TT only picked up 3 first downs in his entire Bills career!!!

That's correct.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Anyone who blames Taylor for this loss is delusional. He basically had a sieve in front of him for an line; it was truly an "offensive" line. It's rather incredible he accomplished as much as he did under the circumstances. The defensive line was just as bad. Miami controlled us totally on the line of scrimmage. Perhaps the Bills figured this one was in the bag before the game started and were looking forward to the Pats. They certainly "played" like this was the case.