Don't blame Tyrod for loss. BUT!!!!!!!

r henderson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, an ELITE QB can. And sadly, the NFL only has like 3 or 4 of them. Even Aaron Rodgers has struggled as he's been stuck with B-leaguers and he's elite.

Tyrod has his issues, but the roster was a disaster today. So much so they thought a hobbled LeSean was a necessity.

No, a good QB can. There are probably 20-25 QBs in the NFL who can put their team on their back, and play from behind.

We have one of the 7-12 guys who can't.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

No, a good QB can. There are probably 20-25 QBs in the NFL who can put their team on their back, and play from behind.

We have one of the 7-12 guys who can't.

If you think there are 20-25 starting nfl qbs better than taylor rigt now, i don't know what to say. He has weaknesses, but he has some real strengths that you seem to ignore.

If you think there are 20-25 starting nfl qbs better than taylor rigt now, i don't know what to say. He has weaknesses, but he has some real strengths that you seem to ignore.

I didn't say that.

I said there are 20-25 guys who can put the team on their back, and play from behind.

Tyrod is probably in the 15-20 range over all.

He's far worse than that from behind though, because playing from behind takes away several of the things that provide his quality.

I'd say as a QB he's probably 15-18. As a passer he's 24-28.

It does seem to me that TT holds the ball too long and is late on throws when the receivers have the coverage beat. The pass the 2 yard line on the last scoring drive got there late enough for the receiver to get nailed as he caught it; if TT had thrown it a second earlier he would have scored easily.

Of course it's easy for me to say this after the fact.

Please dont hyperbowl when your called out for crusading.

Nobody is putting TT in the hall of fame...he was not the reason why we lost today......

Dude these posters are trolling hard and you're helping them get off. For your own sanity just let them say all the crazy nonsense they want. It's what they need to do for some reason. Don't get sucked into their bullsh*t.

Dude these posters are trolling hard and you're helping them get off. For your own sanity just let them say all the crazy nonsense they want. It's what they need to do for some reason. Don't get sucked into their bullsh*t.

I know, right?

I'm with you. I loved how Tyrod put the game on his shoulders, and kept possession in the second half, converting needed third downs, keeping our exhausted defense off the field, and exhibited accuracy not getting out receivers injured.

Dont blame Tyrod...He once again passed for only 222 yards...14-28. HAHAH

Dont blame Tyrod.

And yet he was better than Tanny.

It does seem to me that TT holds the ball too long and is late on throws when the receivers have the coverage beat. The pass the 2 yard line on the last scoring drive got there late enough for the receiver to get nailed as he caught it; if TT had thrown it a second earlier he would have scored easily.

Of course it's easy for me to say this after the fact.

That or our scrub WR's aren't getting open.

And yet he was better than Tanny.

Do he wasn't.

Not even close.

Tannehill not only led his team back from a two score deficit, but also threw a long TD pass that put the dagger in the Bills heart with 4 minutes to play.

Tannehill was much, much better today.

Do he wasn't.

Not even close.

Tannehill not only led his team back from a two score deficit, but also threw a long TD pass that put the dagger in the Bills heart with 4 minutes to play.

Tannehill was much, much better today.

Tannehil sucks donkey balls.

Taylor is not a franchise QB, if the ball is placed well to Goodwin then it is for big yards or a TD. The guy is just not a gamer, fans want to believe because we have not had a decent QB for years but the good ones win you games in the 4th quarter. Something he cannot do, the gameplan every game tells the story.

We had 2 drives in the second quarter with 1s & 5 and end up with no first down. Please draft another QB in first round because this guy does not have it.

So please stop making excuses, until he wins games in the 4th he is just another guy playing QB until we find a real franchise QB.

Edited by Niagara Dude

He made some mistakes but this is the first game I've really questioned Lynn's playcalling. Some strange calls, burning more clock, etc. That and our OL was getting beat by their DL most of the game.

Agree. That direct snap to Gillislee really set us back, that was a game changing play call. Whoever let Shady play the 1st half instead of Gillislee after seeing he was too hurt to be effective needs to get slapped in the face with a cold fish. Didnt help that our top 4 WRs are injured either.

Honestly he looked really out of whack. It's hard to say even with all 22, but we had issues lining up. I'm sure receivers ran incorrect routes. They didn't even have to sell out for our run game, we just got beat.

we really lost this game in the trenches on both sides of the ball. Our lines got bullied all day.