Marquise Goodwin and Aaron William Update Thread

I'm surprised AW didn't see him.. Landry put his shoulder right between AWs numbers. It was big hit but was only so bad because aw had tunnel vision on the back field.

He saw the headlight a split second before the train hit him. No time to react.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the topic of no retaliation from our players...do you think anyone on our roster will remember this when we have our second meeting in Buffalo?

why would we? Rex didn't build a bully he built what he is, a blowhard bastard.

I hope the Pegulas do the right thing and retire this player for his own safety

If Aaron was good to go, which he was this season, then he's at the same risk as anyone else out there. It's his decision to keep playing or not. The only thing the Bills could do is release him if they didn't feel comfortable with him out there.

Players and Coaches have long memories.

I am very proud they remained in control.

Bills got handled today. They know it

Come back stronger

Assuming Dareus is back, that will help a great deal. They appear to be handling him very well. Get Douzable out of there and get a 300lb er back in. Kyle, Dareus and Shaq would be interesting, with 55 and 57 on the outside, 53 and 52 inside. That's a front 7 right there. Might happen. If all healthy, with dolph and douz backing up, you have a run/pass defense that can be very successful. The pieces are there. The problem is Brady will quick throw 50 times against that 7.

We're gonna be 4-4 going to Seattle, that is a lock, but the D looks good for the second half of the season, assuming AWilliams is not out for the year. Give me a healthy Shady and this D, and we should be fine.

If Aaron was good to go, which he was this season, then he's at the same risk as anyone else out there. It's his decision to keep playing or not. The only thing the Bills could do is release him if they didn't feel comfortable with him out there.

Except that the more concussions someone has, the easier it is for them to have additional concussions and more severe those concussions tend to be. AW is definitely at more risk than the average player.

this is false. It was absolutely not blind sided. Unless directly in front of him constitutes that now.

You know what he meant. AW is looking at the runner and Landry blew him up high knowing that AW did not see him.

To me, that is the same thing substantively. The guy was not in a position to protect himself.

Landry should have more respect for a fellow player. Period.

Except that the more concussions someone has, the easier it is for them to have additional concussions and more severe those concussions tend to be. AW is definitely at more risk than the average player.

He has only had the one concussion correct? the one from training camp this year...or were there others in previous years?

His fellow DB behind him and to his right could have given him a head's up as well....

DB is this case doesn't mean defensive back.

@AroundTheNFL

Injury roundup: Bills DB Aaron Williams (head, neck) underwent an MRI and is doing well, @RapSheet reports http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000727301/article/injuries-browns-cody-kessler-in-concussion-protocol

Cvjs4EWUkAAGpJt.jpg