Bills vs. Dolphins Postgame

WATCH: BUFFALO'S WIN STREAK ENDS IN MIAMI (2:46)

Buffalo's run game couldn't find their groove, while Miami rushed for 256 yards in a 28-25 win over the Bills.

SPECIAL TEAMS HOLDS UP THEIR END IN LOSS AT MIAMI

Buffalo's special teams units did what they could to hand the offense short fields and the defense long ones, but they were the only phase that won in Sunday's loss at Miami.

WATCH: LAWSON MAKES DEBUT, AJAYI RUNS STRONG (2:39)

The return of the Bills' 2016 1st round pick Shaq Lawson was not enough to lift the Bills past Jay Ajayi and the Dolphins in week 7.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloDotCom

.@StillTalkinTV chimes in on CBS announcers during #Bills game. How did they handle Landry-Williams? http://buffalonews.com/2016/10/24/bills-telecast-bizarro-world-spins-hunches-fake-return-super-mario/

CviVhtHWcAAaFSZ.jpg

@Cover1Bills

Fins beat us at our own game. To neutralize Zach Brown they used tackle over looks. RT James on Zach...9 yards

CviXrcVWYAEK1mY.jpg

@SalSports

According to @PFF, 10 different Bills players combined to miss 16 tackles. That's.....awful.

Every game we've won, we've won by more than a TD.

Every game we've lost, we've lost by less than a TD.

Does that mean we're bad at tight games?

Or does it mean that when we're good, we're much better than our opponent. But when we play poorly, we're only a little worse than our opponent?

Edited by hondo in seattle

I'm disgusted by this game. Completely disgusted.

You let a terrible team dominate you like that? After the Landry cheap shot I was sure we were going to beat the **** out of them. !@#$ that Bull ****, you don't let an inferior team get away with that. Garbage

didnt this terrible team beat the crap out of the steelers last week

Funny but the dolphins weakness is their $18m qb. The guy is at best a chad pennington type player. Has decent pocket and lateral movement but is really a sub par thrower.

They have a tough defense, and some real gamers in Landry and obviously Ajayi. I could see them at 500 this season if they keep it going.

Funny but the dolphins weakness is their $18m qb. The guy is at best a chad pennington type player. Has decent pocket and lateral movement but is really a sub par thrower.

They have a tough defense, and some real gamers in Landry and obviously Ajayi. I could see them at 500 this season if they keep it going.

That all sounds eerily familiar...

I gotta hand it to Miami's OL. They were blowing up Buffalo's DL. Their D was tough too. The Bills definitely need some help at WR and I'm looking right at you too, Dareus. Kyle Williams didn't seem to be himself out there. Did anyone notice that he sat out of practice prior to the game because of a neck issue?

Edited by Rockinon

The Jets and Dolphins game we essentially lost by double digits but garbage TDs in both games made the score look closer.

Miami dominated us at the LOS on both sides of the ball.

It eventually caught up to us in the 2nd half. It was really infuriating to watch our defensive line get completely manhandled at the LOS. I was thinking !@#$ Dareus the whole time.

Up 17-6 I thought they'd pull away for good. But give Miami credit they stuck with the run and we couldn't stop it for ****.

Poor playcalling by Miami kept the game close.......they were getting 10 yards a pop from Ajayi and then inexplicably started passing on some of their first half drives.

Bills didn't get outcoached.......they just found out what happens when you have to ask street free agent DL like Douzable to hold up for 40+ plays versus first round caliber OL.

I like what they've done with Byrant and Douzable........Rex D can bring out the best in guys like that........but at the end of the day..........the reason you pay players like Dareus is for the end of the day.

They let one guy beat them. These are the kinds of games the Bills have been losing for years. Important games on the schedule that make the difference between being a playoff team and not being one. I can't remember the last time we won a game that we actually needed to win. Same old Bills. Failed to show up for a division game that could have given them a leg up on making the playoffs. Meant nothing to them. These types of games are why we never make the playoffs.

@flasportsbuzz

Bills runners averaged absurd 1.4 INCHES before contact vs. Fins; Ajayi leading NFL in avr.per carry by wide margin: https://t.co/ow2rzIcrhc

@thadbrown7

Thad Brown Retweeted Barry Jackson

#Bills were avg NFL best 4.8 yds before contact (172.8 inches) before yesterday. No holes. Careful judging McCoy health on his 8 for 11 yds

@TBNSports

10 Plays That Shaped The Game. @gggaughan's analysis & @jmcoyphoto's images from #Bills-#Dolphins. At [bN] Blitz: http://ebx.sh/2dCPTAS

Cvjd3h9XgAAalw6.jpg

This is really bad

Pretty revealing.

@salmaiorana

In my Upon Further Review column today, #Bills were in control, and then they let it slip away. 3 things I liked,...

https://t.co/voSqqw3cMU

TBNSports

#Bills' Report Card was awful: F's, D, C-minus & an R (yup, an R). @JaySkurski's analysis & @jmccoyphoto's images: http://ebx.sh/2dCYVO8

CvjnuWyXEAEYcq5.jpg

Every game we've won, we've won by more than a TD.

Every game we've lost, we've lost by less than a TD.

Does that mean we're bad at tight games?

Or does it mean that when we're good, we're much better than our opponent. But when we play poorly, we're only a little worse than our opponent?

I think it means that we're pretty damn good at garbage time!

@Cover1Bills

1st half (broadcast angle)-#Bills offense v single high safety 17/22 plays. Not scared of WRs, helps vs run/short passes.

That explains a lot.