4 of our starting WR's and starting RB injured

Yeezus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I figured there'd be more of you guys.

It's always weird during the 16 year stretch when the optimists act like they are the sane ones...

Dropping an 11 point lead on the road in your division against a team you had no business losing to is not a time for roses and songs.

We will almost certainly lose to NE, and probably will lose 3 straight. I'll be curious how checked your optimism will be when your team is 4-5.

Yep. When the game was on the line, TT was a 3-and-out machine.

He's actually really good at that. Might be his best attribute overall.

Edited by fridge

Defense on the field too much, tired em out. Missed tackles all day led to sustained drives and wore em out by the 4th

Like that first drive by the Fins that went the whole field for 7.32 minutes. Yes the O was to blame for tiring them out...WAIT! They never got on the field.

Like that first drive by the Fins that went the whole field for 7.32 minutes. Yes the O was to blame for tiring them out...WAIT! They never got on the field.

Didbt know that 1st drive wins the game.

All the 3 and outs after halftime sure cause a team tk lose abd 11 point lead doesnt it

Those of you blaming Tyrod

How about blaming Whaley for completely ignoring our wr core and letting Karlos Williams go our only power back

It now might cost us the season.

More excuses for a 96M flop at QB

Nobody is forcing you to be a Bills fan. Find another team. If you are happy when they lose & pick apart errors in their 4-gm win streak, I just don't see how that's fun

I'm in Rochester, maybe Bucky, Sully & Shopp have succeeded in brainwashing some of you Buffalo fair weathers.

Nobody is forcing you to be a Bills fan. Find another team. If you are happy when they lose & pick apart errors in their 4-gm win streak, I just don't see how that's fun

I'm in Rochester, maybe Bucky, Sully & Shopp have succeeded in brainwashing some of you Buffalo fair weathers.

Again i can be happy with a win and upset at the QB play at the same time they are not linked

Those of you blaming Tyrod

How about blaming Whaley for completely ignoring our wr core and letting Karlos Williams go our only power back

It now might cost us the season.

Because blaming Tyrod is, by extension, also (preemptively) blaming the whole FO if they pick up his contract next year and have him play again.

We're 4-3 so it's not going to spread around too much, but when we are 4-5 and are exposed for the thin team that we are it will become "fire whaley" time all over again. I like Whaley, but that's just inevitable.

When Shady isn't healthy this team has no offense. Blame whoever you want, because that's the reality right now.

Because blaming Tyrod is, by extension, also (preemptively) blaming the whole FO if they pick up his contract next year and have him play again.

We're 4-3 so it's not going to spread around too much, but when we are 4-5 and are exposed for the thin team that we are it will become "fire whaley" time all over again. I like Whaley, but that's just inevitable.

When Shady isn't healthy this team has no offense. Blame whoever you want, because that's the reality right now.

Oline played god awful today

and the defense was the reason why we lost. That miami offense is not good by any means. Tyrod has no one to work with. Look at Andrew Luck, Colts are being dragged down b/c they have no weapons for him

This whole game was a cluster !@#$ beginning with the decision to play shady as a decoy and pass on a team that was 31st in the league in rush defense. Play TD Mike, spell him some with JWill and keep the game plan run oriented and I think they would have gotten a different result.

This whole game was a cluster !@#$ beginning with the decision to play shady as a decoy and pass on a team that was 31st in the league in rush defense. Play TD Mike, spell him some with JWill and keep the game plan run oriented and I think they would have gotten a different result.

Did you see the wide angle shots? There's no way Bills run game was going to work today with Dolphins cheating up. The only way to win today was for TT and the receivers to make big plays. They didn't do enough.

Did you see the wide angle shots? There's no way Bills run game was going to work today with Dolphins cheating up. The only way to win today was for TT and the receivers to make big plays. They didn't do enough.

We're going to be seeing teams replicate what Miami did against Buffalo today. Load up against the run and force Taylor to make throws. And that's going to be difficult for TT because he doesn't read the field, has average at best pocket presence, and isn't very accurate.

And why don't you look and see why. A standard dropback passer would have been sacked 10 times today

There is definitely some truth to that, but the plague of 3-and-outs when the game is on the line are part of a long pattern, unfortunately.

We're going to be seeing teams replicate what Miami did against Buffalo today. Load up against the run and force Taylor to make throws. And that's going to be difficult for TT because he doesn't read the field, has average at best pocket presence, and isn't very accurate.

THe question is are those teams going to victimize our OL making Tyrod run for his life before he even gets to his drop like they did today?

Our pass protection today was the worst I have seen in a while