4 of our starting WR's and starting RB injured

Yeezus

Those of you blaming Tyrod

How about blaming Whaley for completely ignoring our wr core and letting Karlos Williams go our only power back

It now might cost us the season.

How many teams have 6 WRs with #2 or better talent? I don't think we had that bad of a WR corps... Sammy and Woods are legit, Salas is a good possession guy, Goodwin has field stretching ability, Hunter is proving decent... We had a huge competition during camp, not really sure what else we're supposed to do. I certainly think we should draft someone with one of our first two picks, this year, though. (I say this with the assumption that Tyrod is coming back, because they'll go with who they know vs going into next year with Cardale and a rookie)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha what dude? Ajayi over Gurley, Hyde and Forte? What?

Uh, yeah?

Nobody is forcing you to be a Bills fan. Find another team. If you are happy when they lose & pick apart errors in their 4-gm win streak, I just don't see how that's fun

I'm in Rochester, maybe Bucky, Sully & Shopp have succeeded in brainwashing some of you Buffalo fair weathers.

Are you kidding? It's Mardi Gras after a loss for some folks. Let them have their fun.

wtvr man. typical plays don't have routes built in for a .5 second release due to a jailbreak bull rush.

Wtvr man there was 1 play with immediate pressure. And immediate i am meaning your .5 second numher and that was the screen.

Take the rose glasses off and really watch Tyrod and tell me he is a top end QB that you want to keep long term

How do we win games like this. For all the good Whaley did he really hurt us not getting guys on offense to help Tyrod.

Sammy and Salas are prob out for a while. Woods injury looks bad and who knows how long Goodwin is out after what looked like an awful concussion.

Whoever decided it was a good idea to let Shady play today should be fired. Awful decision and now his hamstring will bother him all year long.

Not even that mad about the loss, but we now have half of our starting offense gone for who knows how long

That is he bigger concern

Staring last year we had:

Sammy Watkins all-world superman

Percy Harvin rehabbed superstar

Robert Woods finally going to come in his own

Charles Clay top 5ish TE in the league

Shady McCoy crazy good back

Just saying, nobody was saying Whaley ignored offense starting last year. Just so happens that today to we had:

Charles Clay the invisible man (as is usual)

Goodwin for 1 big play before leaving

...other dudes

Edited by dayman

How do we win games like this. For all the good Whaley did he really hurt us not getting guys on offense to help Tyrod.

Sammy and Salas are prob out for a while. Woods injury looks bad and who knows how long Goodwin is out after what looked like an awful concussion.

Whoever decided it was a good idea to let Shady play today should be fired. Awful decision and now his hamstring will bother him all year long.

Not even that mad about the loss, but we now have half of our starting offense gone for who knows how long

That is he bigger concern

Salas is a scrub. that is all.

We're going to be seeing teams replicate what Miami did against Buffalo today. Load up against the run and force Taylor to make throws. And that's going to be difficult for TT because he doesn't read the field, has average at best pocket presence, and isn't very accurate.

....and has 4th string WR's on the field because "tender foot" can't play.