AT&T & Time Warner Agree to an $85B Deal

26CornerBlitz

Tens of thousands of posts on PPP would suggest, no.

Which is evidence against whatever they disagree with.

Had a pollster ask me a question after I said No I would not answer a poll: What poll would you be wiling to answer?

My answer: Whether pollsters should allowed to be killed all the time or rather a hunting season/bag limit should be imposed.

Which is evidence against whatever they disagree with.

Had a pollster ask me a question after I said No I would not answer a poll: What poll would you be wiling to answer?

My answer: Whether pollsters should allowed to be killed all the time or rather a hunting season/bag limit should be imposed.

I had one back a month ago. They called me up. Had my info already somehow, white man 32-40, etc... at the end they asked me to confirm. ... I told them I identify as a 64 Vietnam veteran black woman with 17 kids working as a retail laborer making $280k+.

I had one back a month ago. They called me up. Had my info already somehow, white man 32-40, etc... at the end they asked me to confirm. ... I told them I identify as a 64 Vietnam veteran black woman with 17 kids working as a retail laborer making $280k+.

So do you prefer a hunting season for pollsters or just make it a open season?

You absolutely ruined the weekend of some poor schlub working as an intern in their demographics department. :lol:

You absolutely ruined the weekend of some poor schlub working as an intern in their demographics department. :lol:

if I don't know the number calling me I some times answer in a woman voice. Especially around election time. With an Ohio area code in NC its a lot of fun.

I once told some girl who called me by mistake I was upset because dad died...

"Hey..."

"Omg what's wrong?". I guess I sounded worried

"I ... have you talked to ...dad died last night. Its really tough I'll call you later..." and hung up

I'm not a nice person

Edited by Boyst62

Is it hard to synch with components? I'm not exactly an IT pro. :( I might need geek squad......

Not at all. You install Harmony One SW on your PC and connect the remote via USB cable to set it up. You first add all of your devices, followed by the activities you want such as Watch Satellite, Cable, or Blu Ray.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz