Who are the Top 5 QBs so far this Year??

PatsFanNH

Is it me or does QB play seem to be down this year? My top QBs that pass the eye test this year:

1. Matt Ryan

2. Big Ben

3. Sam Bradford

4. ??

I am hard pressed think of 5 QB who have started since week 1 that make you go "oh wow they are amazing, most are ok to God awful." I have not seen Wentz play so please fill it out who do you think are the top WBs and am I wrong thinking QB play seems to be down?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want us to say Brady don't you :flirt:

Stafford

Eli

Rivers

Brees

Dalton

All doing pretty good

😂 no that's why I said started since week 1. Seems every game I have watched. (Which is not a ton I'm not paying the price for NFL red zone) the QB play is fair to bad.Hell Roger until last night looked God awful. (And he still didn't look great in the first half last night either.) Edited by PatsFanNH

Haha. He wants us to say:

1) brady

2) garapalo

3) Brisett

4) edeleman

5) ghost of Steve grogan

😂 Why I Said started since week 1 NONE OF THOSE GUYS qualify. 😝 Wait the ghost of Grogan!! When did he die!! NOOOOO! He was my favorite Pat while growing up well him and Tippett. Edited by PatsFanNH

Is it me or does QB play seem to be down this year? My top QBs that pass the eye test this year:

1. Matt Ryan

2. Big Ben

3. Sam Bradford

4. ??

I am hard pressed think of 5 QB who have started since week 1 that make you go "oh wow they are amazing, most are ok to God awful." I have not seen Wentz play so please fill it out who do you think are the top WBs and am I wrong thinking QB play seems to be down?

Carr.

Dak Prescott not looking bad, either

Haha. He wants us to say:

1) brady

2) garapalo

3) Brisett

4) edeleman

5) ghost of Steve grogan

Tony Eason :nana:

Rodgers' comp percentage is down but he has 13td and 4int

Ya but he doesn't look right every time I watch him play. His stats are ok but he doesn't seem be Rogers like. (Maybe have a higher expectations for the man everyone says is the best QB in football)