Bizarre music videos from the MTV era

Fixxxer

When I was searching for best songs of the 90s in youtube I stumbled upon some really bizarre music videos that were made during that time.

Post those that you remember the most, doesn't matter if you liked the song or the band, you can also post those that where the video is better than the song itself. I'll start with this one.

When I was searching for best songs of the 90s in youtube I stumbled upon some really bizarre music videos that were made during that time.

Post those that you remember the most, doesn't matter if you liked the song or the band, you can also post those that where the video is better than the song itself. I'll start with this one.

:blink:

Hah, I loved that song in High School, not sure I ever saw the music video. Awesome.

A little newer, Tiga's Shoes is one of the weirdest music videos I've ever seen.

What the what?!?!

Hah, I loved that song in High School, not sure I ever saw the music video. Awesome.

A little newer, Tiga's Shoes is one of the weirdest music videos I've ever seen.

The video matches the song: awful.

That was a fun time, before MTV went to crap. There was a brief period when it was cool to watch videos on MTV. It was even worthwhile sitting through songs you thought were lame because many of the videos were so well done and original.

There still are a lot of cool music videos being made, by really talented directors. Of course, they're scattered all over the place and you have to seek them out.

At 0:54. Always thought this one was cool

What a time for music in that period. Lots of different innovation and eyes. Great acts and one hit wonders were born out of it. Really the last good musical era IMO. Its sad to think about.

All the peripheral stuff on MTV was very well done too. Beavis and Butthead, Liquid Television, The Head, The Maxx, Singled Out, spanktastic Grind and Spring Break.

Love Primus. They are playing The Fox in Oakland for New Years again. I really need to go this year.

This video is actually a tribute to Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys, who were friends with Primus in San Fran. Buck was shot and killed by an angry homeowner while walking his dog.

This is AWESOME!

!@#$ yeah! I love Primus!!!!

tool-sober.jpg

Love it!