Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

7 minutes ago, Gary M said:

He had just wrecked his car, not sure about you but I have wrecked a car, I wouldn't be able to hit **** for a while.

That's who I think it is.

I don't mean to nitpick, but he was able to shoot about 100 bullets two inches behind Negan's every step. I get it that the big Rick/Negan showdown will come at season's end, I just thought that the whole scene was drama-free and rather pointless.

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I don't mean to nitpick, but he was able to shoot about 100 bullets two inches behind Negan's every step. I get it that the big Rick/Negan showdown will come at season's end, I just thought that the whole scene was drama-free and rather pointless.

Wouldn't it be all of the other cases of incredible accuracy with guns that would be tougher to swallow than one scene with tons of missed shots with an automatic gun?

5 hours ago, shrader said:

Wouldn't it be all of the other cases of incredible accuracy with guns that would be tougher to swallow than one scene with tons of missed shots with an automatic gun?

There's a reason most operators don't fire on full auto.

6 hours ago, Azalin said:

Man, I sure wish that they'd have more commercials......

Simon finally got his due, and D is in deep trouble. 

Question is ... Does Rick think it's a trick.  Daryl doesn't trust D so who knows 

And get ready for Morgans farewell as he's off to Texas and Fear.  

Eugene that sniveling coward pukes all over Rosita.  Garlic sardine mac ‘n’ cheese. 

56 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Simon finally got his due, and D is in deep trouble. 

Question is ... Does Rick think it's a trick.  Daryl doesn't trust D so who knows 

And get ready for Morgans farewell as he's off to Texas and Fear.  

Eugene that sniveling coward pukes all over Rosita.  Garlic sardine mac ‘n’ cheese. 

Do you think Aaron's spiel to Oceanside work?

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

Do you think Aaron's spiel to Oceanside work?

Yes, looked like they were joining the fight in the previews. 

The helicopter and the flare's, wtf?

The Saviors holding Rick and Morgan are rattled by walkers?  It's like they are seeing them for the first time and running scared.  Maybe just close the door after going inside?  Lame...

I thought Negan going to head to head with Simon was a brilliant move to solidify the Saviors.

Simon's zombified body was awesome! 

Edited by ricojes

Oceanside would have served for ZERO plot point in Season 8 if they don't ride to the rescue in the finale.  I sincerely hope that TWD does not do what Jericho did for its Season 1 finale with the helicopter.  

I know this is the Walking Dead and it's just a show but Virginia is home to and nearby *a lot* of ammunition manufacturing and ammunition depots in the United States.  You might have a hard time finding ammunition and heavy weapons in say the middle of Wyoming, but in Virginia, it's downright Moroccan bazaar level.  You'd have a better chance at having all the ammo you want and precious little gasoline.  

12 hours ago, Azalin said:

Man, I sure wish that they'd have more commercials......

It's like watching a football game.

My favorites are the ones for Talking Dead, which are basically commercials for a commercial.

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Simon finally got his due, 

Walker Simon was the highlight of the episode.  The actor's "rabid pit bull" interpretation was awesome.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Walker Simon was the highlight of the episode.  The actor's "rabid pit bull" interpretation was awesome.

Agreed.  This show really pretty much blows now.  I mean, seriously...Eugene "escapes" with that trick?

9 minutes ago, Azalin said:

When you record a TV show, do you not still get the commercials?

If you record a show on any modern device, you jump the commercials. If you buy a TV show or subscribe, no commercials. 

If it's 1990 or earlier and you watch it live, commercials. Plop plop fizz fizz...

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

If you record a show on any modern device, you jump the commercials. If you buy a TV show or subscribe, no commercials. 

If it's 1990 or earlier and you watch it live, commercials. Plop plop fizz fizz...

I DVR'd it. FF through commercials.

See? I'm 2018.

FF still a bite.