Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

36 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fare well Eric.

We all made it alive ....  I was 30 seconds early on the call of the Saviors opening fire 

Gregory is still a douche

Aaand Morgan lost his mind again.  

Rick is not far behind, trying to talk Morales back, then giving his word to the, and Daryl killed them both.

Maggie didn't ask Gregory how Negan knew.

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

She's aware of the Mullet. 

The mullet didn't know about this plan, so either Dwight is playing both sides (I doubt that, he only knew when) or someone else is feeding Negan info.

What exactly does Negan know?  Things haven't exactly gone too well for him so far.  The body count is probably close to 100:1 in favor of Rick/Maggie/Ezekiel right now.  Does his entire knowledge of their plan come down to them moving that huge gun and ambushing the Kingdom troops?

Oh, and it's a shame that we are going to be losing Morgan this season.  I can't see any possible way that we walks away now that he's losing his mind again.

5 hours ago, shrader said:

Does his entire knowledge of their plan come down to them moving that huge gun and ambushing the Kingdom troops?

Could be.  

The preview for next weeks show Carol in a spot of trouble, but so did the preview of yesterdays show.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, shrader said:

What exactly does Negan know?  Things haven't exactly gone too well for him so far.  The body count is probably close to 100:1 in favor of Rick/Maggie/Ezekiel right now.  Does his entire knowledge of their plan come down to them moving that huge gun and ambushing the Kingdom troops?

Oh, and it's a shame that we are going to be losing Morgan this season.  I can't see any possible way that we walks away now that he's losing his mind again.

I hope he lives.  He got his bell rung pretty good before he went haywire and starting killing everything in sight.  He even stated that he knew he wasn't in his right mind.  I'm guessing he doesn't make it, but I can see a path where he might.

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I hope he lives.  He got his bell rung pretty good before he went haywire and starting killing everything in sight.  He even stated that he knew he wasn't in his right mind.  I'm guessing he doesn't make it, but I can see a path where he might.

His mental state has flipped a few times now over the course of the series.  I just can't see how crazy is going to work well in the middle of a war.  And it wasn't just during the fight with Jesus.  His mind has been shot since the kid got killed.

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That was an awesome transition between shots.

Which one were you talking about here?

But yes, I love how just about everything played out with Ezekiel yesterday.  Carol gets to take over now because he is completely broken.  I wonder if he'll drop the king routine with the rest of the people now like he did with Jerry.

11 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Poor Shiva. 

I wish she had put up more of a fight.  At least a few walkers should have been thrown around before she was overpowered.  It didn't seem like a very large group that took her down.

22 minutes ago, shrader said:

I wish she had put up more of a fight.  At least a few walkers should have been thrown around before she was overpowered.  It didn't seem like a very large group that took her down.

Shiva did toss one like a rag doll.   I thought it was poorly done myself. but her time gad come.  

Which one were you talking about here?

But yes, I love how just about everything played out with Ezekiel yesterday.  Carol gets to take over now because he is completely broken.  I wonder if he'll drop the king routine with the rest of the people now like he did with Jerry.

My 17 yo daughter said the loss of Shiva was his symbolic loss of his roll as king.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Shiva did toss one like a rag doll.   I thought it was poorly done myself. but her time gad come.  

Right, that was the only one she surprised.  The rest she pretty much just let kill her.  You can call it the heroic sacrifice, but it's a damn tiger.  It's not going to just sit there and take one for the team while the others escape.

30 minutes ago, Gary M said:

My 17 yo daughter said the loss of Shiva was his symbolic loss of his roll as king.

Well that and the loss of his entire army.  Shiva was just rubbing salt in the wounds.

1 minute ago, Jerry Christ said:

Someone needs to kill those trash people....

It's interesting that they have left them out of all of this so far.  It's almost like they realize that group was a dumb addition to the story.

It's interesting that they have left them out of all of this so far.  It's almost like they realize that group was a dumb addition to the story.

Idk they gave them all those weapons....and I have to think they will be the main enemy this season somehow.