Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

Sucks this year for TV for me

Im out on my own at 48 moving into a brand new apt with no tv yet......and i am a total fanantic of the walking dead......

Hopeing to be able to pull a tv and service together by the end of the month

Go to the AMC website--you can watch it right this second.

The only downside is you have to watch the commercials.

No, those were present day. If you notice in the dream/future scenes, Rick's hair is much grayer.

True but then that would mean the speech at the end with the red eyes was also current day because he stole the phrase the Muslim guy used. "My mercy outweighs my wrath" or some such.

Does red crying eyes mean Carl is dead?

I'm guessing it means someone else. It is a total guessbut based on a spoiler from the comic book and I will use that spoiler to explain so I will mark it. The below is part spoiler and part guess. None of the spoiler has to do with a death.

Rick keeps vowing to kill Negan but in the comic book Negan is jailed, not killed. Morgan built the jail cell, and spent a long time advocating the total absence of killing. That ship has sailed as he is now killing with aplomb. I'm guessing Morgan dies but before he does, he gives a long summary of how he sees the world to Rick and based on this and other factors, Rick decides to take a new approach. The most symbolic part of that will be jailing Negan rather than killing him.

If Morgan does die, they had better make it something meaningful because losing Lennie James will be a big loss for the show IMO. That dude can act and the Morgan character is great

Edited by 4merper4mer

Does red crying eyes mean Carl is dead?

That's a good question. I don't remember seeing him with the rest of the family in the future scene.

If Morgan does die, they had better make it something meaningful because losing Lennie James will be a big loss for the show IMO. That dude can act and the Morgan character is great.

Agreed 100%.

Didnt rick at some point say hes been thinking about the future? The old man stuff and the red-eye could be the good and bad futures he pictures.

Hes alive in both versions because he knows hell win. Its just a matter of how much he will lose in the process.

Edited by shrader

Sucks this year for TV for me

Im out on my own at 48 moving into a brand new apt with no tv yet......and i am a total fanantic of the walking dead......

Hopeing to be able to pull a tv and service together by the end of the month

You could stream it on the AMC app with no login credentials for a day or two after it airs. If you wanna watch it on your phone or tablet?

Thank you all....got to see it!

So....what do you think happens to the preacher

Negan will try to rough him up for intel. Maybe Dwight or the Mullet helps him escape.

Cowardly as he is he seems a man who would grow a pair to save the Rev.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

Didnt rick at some point say hes been thinking about the future? The old man stuff and the red-eye could be the good and bad futures he pictures.

Hes alive in both versions because he knows hell win. Its just a matter of how much he will lose in the process.

I have to believe this is the case, what will the price be for defeating Negan, how will Rick fair when it's all said and done. Because if that truly is the future, then we know Rick is fine and living a happy and apparently not too stressful life (other than having to listen to Weird Al music)...

No, those were present day. If you notice in the dream/future scenes, Rick's hair is much grayer.

And they are not in Alexandria, the house across from his is all stone exterior, Alexandria houses are all modern vinyl sided.

And what does the owl signify, the other owl reference was the sculpture Jessie made but was destroyed.