Walking Dead S7

4merper4mer

I still can't get over the whole part where the new guy in a wheelchair had a tumor cut out of his back without any sedation, then immediately starts walking and joins in on the assault on the dam. Even if you're willing to suspend disbelief on that one for a second, it still made absolutely no sense to include that in the story. They rushed his whole story ridiculously. They needed to come up with some reason for Alicia to have won him over and be brought to the dam, so they added that absurd story line in there. Maybe the fact that they aired two episodes together makes it feel even more rushed, but it was a horrible idea to introduce this guy and then have the big raid all within one night.

Yeah I was saying the same thing to my wife as we were watching. The story line felt very rushed to get Alicia "in" with the Proctors.

That said, I enjoyed the finale. Madison "hammering" Troy was awesome.

Anyone realize the season premiere was tonight?

Oh, hell yeah. Watching for the 2nd time right now.

I never used to watch TWD, but got sucked into it a couple years ago.

I could ramble on for quite a while, but for now:

Lennie James is amazing.

Carol kicks ass.

Love how they've developed Father Gabriel

Darryl.

I want to see Eugene die. F him.

Rick: you're going to make me count? Okay - 10, 9... (starts shooting at 7) :lol:

Negan might be the most charismatic villain I've ever seen. He needs to die, but the show will be diminished without him.

This is looking like a season that will be meant for a binge watch. I had heard something about how the whole season will only cover a couple days. So far it looks like they're going to let the episodes flow continuously into the next.

This is looking like a season that will be meant for a binge watch. I had heard something about how the whole season will only cover a couple days. So far it looks like they're going to let the episodes flow continuously into the next.

well except that the end was part of the beginning,

The red rimmed eyes next to the Stained Glass was as confusing as the half bald crop top grandpa scenes with a cane and bathrobe.

Anyone realize the season premiere was tonight?

where have you been? all weekend long marathon with at least 8 hours of shop talk previews.

dreams or foretelling ?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

some of you have low thresholds of enjoyable entertainment........first message board I saw with people who actually enjoyed the entire episode and have faith for the season.

Just boring to me and waste of ammo etc

Can't anyone shoot??

I am entertained by it but it definitely is "comic booky". I think the other show has more freedom to develop a story so that helped them.

I also agree with Azalin's take on Lennie James and Melissa McBride. They are awesome. That's probabaly why

they are still alive even though Morgan and Carol are long dead in the comic book

I think this season will be heavy on action and am more interested in how they end it than how it started or what goes on during the middle. i think they have to set up the next villain at some point during this season.

One request: Just kill all the garbage people.

Anyone get the whole Rick dream/close up of his bloodshot eyes at the end talking about Mercy?

CBF

The mercy line came from the Muslim guy so it happened after that. I think the scene with Carl and the Muslim guy

Siddiq from the comic?

was probably from the present but it isn't impossible that it too was in the future.

well except that the end was part of the beginning,

The red rimmed eyes next to the Stained Glass was as confusing as the half bald crop top grandpa scenes with a cane and bathrobe.

The red-eye and the old man Rick stuff were the only time jumping. Other than that, they had their attack on the Sanctuary and then immediately attacked that other outpost after leaving. The next episode looks to pick up right there, that or the Sanctuary cleaning up their immediate mess. Either way, the next episode should be an immediate result of what aired last night. I'll be curious to see if they stick to that approach over the course of the season, with a direct sequence instead of jumping around left and right like they have in the past.

Trim out the dreams/hallucinations and I could be down for that.

The red-eye and the old man Rick stuff were the only time jumping. Other than that, they had their attack on the Sanctuary and then immediately attacked that other outpost after leaving. The next episode looks to pick up right there, that or the Sanctuary cleaning up their immediate mess. Either way, the next episode should be an immediate result of what aired last night. I'll be curious to see if they stick to that approach over the course of the season, with a direct sequence instead of jumping around left and right like they have in the past.

Trim out the dreams/hallucinations and I could be down for that.

It could be that the scene with the Carl and the dude and the cans of food were in the future too??????

It could be that the scene with the Carl and the dude and the cans of food were in the future too??????

I'd guess present day since the original visit there with Rick was a day or so earlier.