Josh Brown DV case getting ugly (update - Released)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the recent turn of events.

Earlier Brown releases an I'm sorry statement, but says NEVER hit is wife.

Giants then release him.

Brown via Giants release a very similar I am sorry statement but deletes the I never struck my wife comment.

So sounds to me like Giants gave him a chance to own up to it. He didn't so therefore was released

Yeah guess it is Petty that Ray Rice out of a job, Greg Hardy out of a job after being put on the Commish suspended list for a year.

Josh Brown still on a roster and getting paid, and NFL Security also involved in relocating family at Probowl.

Nothing to see here

how petty is it now?

Really Ravens More supportive.

Has Josh Brown lost his Job yet?

Was Josh Brown given a new Deal even though the Giants knew about the DV issues?

Apr 18 2016 Signed a 2 year $4 million contract with New York (NYG).......... NFL Security had to help his WIFE relocate at the freaking Probowl. Mara can say all he wants about not knowing.

don't ya wish you deleted your posts?

By the way, what did Greg hardy do after he was cut and suspended? Yeah...

So just to be clear:

Josh Brown was investigated by the King County Sheriff's Department for domestic violence? They have him confessing to domestic violence? The prosecuting attorney declined to press charges? And the Giants are getting **** for not punishing him?

Hey, people...how about we stop expecting the NFL to act as a law enforcement body?

but, but those purveyors of social justice demand action. Their feelings are hurt

Does Ray Rice have a Job? No

Does Josh Brown? No

Did Josh Brown get suspended by the NFL in accordance with the Policy? Undetermined.

Did Gregg Hardy get suspended in excess of the Policy? No. He denied to cooperate with the NFL and everyone here knows he went against the law to hide the woman

Again, the issue is why they went light on the suspension claiming no other confirmed incidents when they had to intervene in one themselves?

as much as he admitted it, the DA only had one side of the story. You can't base anything off of the prosecutors side. That's not how legalkties work. And when we base everything off of one side we Sanford Florida

@torreysmithWR

Celebrating a TD will get you fined but being an abuser can keep the checks coming in 🤔😑

giving someone their fair due is unacceptable? NFL players are f'n morons who don't understand common sense.

it was a lackluster investigation per the sheriff. They "tried"!

...and this was king county sheriff where the charges were refused? Where has this sheriff been? Why didn't be make this national? Roscoe Coltrane would handle it better.

Guess they finally got enough blowback

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 7m7 minutes ago

In statement, Giants prez John Mara says: Our beliefs, our judgments and our decisions were misguided. We accept that responsibility."

no. It was only because they didn't want to appear to be raysis. Duh