The good and the bad of Goodwin

YoloinOhio

The good news is that he's one of the few WRs on this team who is healthy through this week - who would have predicted that? Unfortunately ... he is bad at football for the most part. All I'm watching is the game and not all-22 but he must be grading out poorly

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's ironic is that his injuries are what have probably kept him on this team. Given a chance to play for an extended time, like this year, and he's shown himself to be really limited.

You mean like when a ball is thrown at the sideline and he is running up the in-field hashes wondering why the ball hasn't fallen around him yet?

Edited by The Wiz

He is terrible. I figured he would be on IR by now but I guess you can't get hurt if you don't catch the ball.

I would have thought they would have tried splitting Bush out by now. He is a legit good receiver. Put him in the slot

[insert obligatory "if he played with Brady" comment]

(but seriously if he played with Brady he would be better)

I'm pretty sure any WR playing with Brady will look better but he really is awful at doing anything other than running fast and, other than this year, getting hurt.

Hunter kind of looks like trash running routes though...we should throw it to Woods more I think he can handle 15 targets a game. He's not great, but I like him and it it seems like the more and more you throw him the ball the more and more his attitude approaches that of Steve Smith Jr. (which is a good thing IMO).

The good news is that he's one of the few WRs on this team who is healthy through this week - who would have predicted that? Unfortunately ... he is bad at football for the most part. All I'm watching is the game and not all-22 but he must be grading out poorly

We are officially in Bizarro World territory now.....

The good? He''s fast.

The bad? He can't play football very well.

more bizarre: he's only good when being covered 1:1 by Darrell Revis.

Well I guess the Bills could trade him week to week to teams being opposed by Darrell Revis with understanding that they have to trade him back afterwards.