Vontaze Burfict thread

YoloinOhio

Burfict is the dirtiest player in the game. More dirty than Suh or any other I can think of. When he straight dove at Bennett's knee I couldn't believe it. Reminded me of Brad Butler and Mathias Kiwanuka when they were in college. When you intentionally try to take away a person's livelihood like that you deserve to be suspended.

On sirius they couldn't believe that 1) he didn't get a suspension for the stomp and that 2) he didn't get a fine OR suspension for going after someone's knee (I missed part of that story).

The NFL always protecting players, except when they aren't...

which is too often.. :thumbdown:

Burfict is the dirtiest player in the game. More dirty than Suh or any other I can think of. When he straight dove at Bennett's knee I couldn't believe it. Reminded me of Brad Butler and Mathias Kiwanuka when they were in college. When you intentionally try to take away a person's livelihood like that you deserve to be suspended.

Its cumulative too. He should be made an example of.

I mean look at Josh Gordon. pot head, easy going.

Burfict, borderline nutbucket who needs to dominate by inflicting severe injury. again and again.

Maybe this gets the viewer ratings up?

Can't shut that down can ya Roger ?

Well....nobody's Burfict...

Chalk up a couple extra points for this one.

Still chuckling

Pearl clutching much?

Sorry you couldn't handle Gugny and I having what we both agreed was a very civil tangential discussion about baseball, as directly relates to good/bad sportsmanship.

Says more about you than anyone involved in the thread.

Everyone knows your pretty much a jerk....no reason to continue to prove it

On sirius they couldn't believe that 1) he didn't get a suspension for the stomp and that 2) he didn't get a fine OR suspension for going after someone's knee (I missed part of that story).

The NFL always protecting players, except when they aren't...

Better than the NFLPA which is never protecting players from bad seeds.

Everyone knows your pretty much a jerk....no reason to continue to prove it

If you're going to attack me personally, you should at least have the decency to tell me what was wrong with the exchange Gugny and I had in the thread in question.

I understand that you disagree with my assessment of a certain WR on this team. Why do you believe that makes it OK to launch personal attacks?