Playoff teams keys player(s)

PatsFanNH

Just thinking of playoff (potential) teams and whonthey could ill afford to lose:

Broncos; Von Miller - they lost him that becomes an Average D.

Chiefs: ???

Raiders: Carr -- that d isn't very Good and the Onstall without him behind center

Texans -- JJ Watt - already lost them and I think they are sunk, but lucky their division sucks more.

Steelers -- Brown -- Lose him and the O is dead

Bills -- McCoy -- seems the O runs threw him,, without him see the O not scoring enough help the D.

Pats - The Emperor -- BB -- I was hmgoing tonsay Brady but they proved this year they can find ways to win without him and Jimmy G a good back up. But the Emperor goes down..

Are you making a list of targets for your Patriots to not have to play against? <_<

No need the Emperor knows who to eliminate (as in contain) to insure a victory. lol I was just thinking how "fragile" every teams playoff chances are a key injury to just ONE player for like 4 games could derail everything!

The Pats** would still make the playoffs without Brady, but I'm not sure they'd be big Super Bowl contenders. Belichick on the other hand I think you might be right about. He leaves and the train gets off the rails pretty quickly.

No need the Emperor knows who to eliminate (as in contain) to insure a victory. lol I was just thinking how "fragile" every teams playoff chances are a key injury to just ONE player for like 4 games could derail everything!

I think yours is obviously Brady. You could win with Garoppolo against the Cardinals which was great, but then also a troubled Dolphins, and Texans teams. A win is a win, but I don't think that was sustainable, but I guess we will never know until he retires.

Edited by What a Tuel

I think yours is obviously Brady. You could win with Garoppolo against the Cardinals which was great, but then also a troubled Dolphins, and Texans teams. A win is a win, but I don't think that was sustainable, but I guess we will never know until he retires.

Hard to say, he scored 3 TDS Against Miami before going out injured in the second quarter. (No clue what the game been like against Texans or the Bills if he was healthy. ) just think he be good enough w BB and McDaniels to keep the Pats afloat for say a 4 game stretch. (Def no where near as good as Brady.)

Just thinking of playoff (potential) teams and whonthey could ill afford to lose:

Broncos; Von Miller - they lost him that becomes an Average D.

Chiefs: ???

Raiders: Carr -- that d isn't very Good and the Onstall without him behind center

Texans -- JJ Watt - already lost them and I think they are sunk, but lucky their division sucks more.

Steelers -- Brown -- Lose him and the O is dead

Bills -- McCoy -- seems the O runs threw him,, without him see the O not scoring enough help the D.

Pats - The Emperor -- BB -- I was hmgoing tonsay Brady but they proved this year they can find ways to win without him and Jimmy G a good back up. But the Emperor goes down..

To me, the one player whose loss would truly devastate the team is Tyrod. Losing Shady would be a serious blow but he can be replaced. Sure, Bush and Touchdown Mike and New Williams aren't close to his level, but they can play enough to keep the team rolling. Lose TT and it's EJ or even Cardale. Yikes!