Come Back Even Stronger: Reggie Ragland's Recovery

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. He was the player I was most excited to see in this defense. Considering how the Browns have been performing, as well as Lorax, Whaley's first two picks of 2016 would've been early candidates for ROY the HOF right now.

Fixed that...for when dealing in hyperbole, you should never limit yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Get all of these out of the way now.

@mikerodak

Already out for season with torn ACL, rookie Bills LB Reggie Ragland posts photo after apparent right arm surgery: https://instagram.com/p/BMSOvaSA5Qn/

W T F :wallbash:

Just an observation, is it just me or does Ragland look really small in that picture? Is he supposed to be a thumper? Those arms look like mine. Just saying.. :D

If Seymour comes on strong as the season progresses, there will be much less incentive to keep Gilmore around at a high cost.

Gotta start working Seymour in to the starting lineup and keep getting him real game reps against good WR's. We aren't winning the superbowl this year, and we aren't blowing money on Gilmore next year when we can use that money to retain our solid players like Woods, Zach, Lorax etc.

Seymour had a great camp, they should start to rotate him in Gilmore's spot more and more. He's the future, Gilmore is the past. I'll bet there is very little drop off in effectiveness over there, and Seymour might even be better. Certainly better for our team in the long run.

Cool. He was the player I was most excited to see in this defense. Considering how the Browns have been performing, as well as Lorax, Whaley's first two picks of 2016 would've been early candidates for ROY right now.

You mean had they actually played football?

:lol:

Lawson & Ragland returning will likely mean lesser roles for aging guys like Alexander and K. WIlliams

Which is ideal for K. Williams. I would really love it if we could squeeze 2 more full seasons out of Williams after this season. He needs to cut snaps big time to be able to stay good and do that.

The knock on Ragland coming out of college was a lack of speed. Maybe that is accurate, maybe not. ZB doesn't have a lack of speed from what I can see.

The Bills are getting overly rich at LB, thin at DL, and really bad at DB. Perhaps a trade is in the cards. Preston Brown for a decent safety? Lorax for a down lineman?

I am never gonna cry about actually having depth at a important position like LB

I dont really feel that we are thin at DL either

Secondary? OMG just horrible at the safety spot.....

Thin on the DL? Nope. But the secondary has been a major disappointment.

• 4 weeks later...

By design and execution. DL doing the dirty work to let the LB corps make plays.

So, Is that what "scheme" means?

lol.

really looking forward to this kid getting on the field for us !!

And i would not trade off any players because we think we have an alleged glut of LBs.