Come Back Even Stronger: Reggie Ragland's Recovery

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. He was the player I was most excited to see in this defense. Considering how the Browns have been performing, as well as Lorax, Whaley's first two picks of 2016 would've been early candidates for ROY right now.

I read that twice & then had to go back a third time to realize you meant Browns, the brothers & NOT Browns, the team. 😳

OBD will have an interesting decision to make. Pay Zach Brown (he's only on a 1 year low $$ deal) or let him go and put Ragland there. Another reason to let Gilmore walk and put the cap dollars to work elsewhere. Interesting decision for Whaley and crew to make at year end.

Zack needs to stay. He is the piece holding the whole defense together.

He is 26. And Ragland doesn't have his sideline to sideline speed.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

OBD will have an interesting decision to make. Pay Zach Brown (he's only on a 1 year low $$ deal) or let him go and put Ragland there. Another reason to let Gilmore walk and put the cap dollars to work elsewhere. Interesting decision for Whaley and crew to make at year end.

Yeah, I'm sure they have a max price for Brown and its probably going to be lower than he wants.

I read that twice & then had to go back a third time to realize you meant Browns, the brothers & NOT Browns, the team. 😳

Sorry. Reading it once was a waste of time. You actually read it twice more...

Yeah, I'm sure they have a max price for Brown and its probably going to be lower than he wants.

Sorry. Reading it once was a waste of time. You actually read it twice more...

The way Robey Coleman has been playing lately, Gilmore might be too expensive to keep....then you can keep Z Brown, P Brown, Lorax, Shaq and Ragland...nice group

The way Robey Coleman has been playing lately, Gilmore might be too expensive to keep....then you can keep Z Brown, P Brown, Lorax, Shaq and Ragland...nice group

If Seymour comes on strong as the season progresses, there will be much less incentive to keep Gilmore around at a high cost.

I don't think Nickell has anything to do with Gilmore. His prospects with the Bills depend more on the other CBs, like Seymour, as Nickell plays a different role.

This is a easy decision for me

Gilmore is not playing like the money he wants.....could you imagine what would happen if he GOT that money?

Let Gilmroe walk.....KEEP Z. Brown, Alexander

Draft a corner high in next years draft......let them camp battle for the position opposite darby

This is a easy decision for me

Gilmore is not playing like the money he wants.....could you imagine what would happen if he GOT that money?

Let Gilmroe walk.....KEEP Z. Brown, Alexander

Draft a corner high in next years draft......let them camp battle for the position opposite darby

It would be nice if they knew they could draft someone who would be able to step into Gilmore's role right away with no drop-off in production.

It's a bit of a gamble, though, unless they know Seymour is up to the task.

When the Jets drafted Dee Milliner for Rex's system, I think a lot of people thought this was a sure-fire pick. I'd hate for the Bills to make the same mistake, considering CB is such an important position.

History shows that Rex needs above-average talent at CB, but can make do with average to below-average talent at LB.