Time to put our rivals to bed

Sharky7337

We have the perfect opportunity with the state of the Jets and Dolphins, with a win on sunday, to put them out of the division race.

This is what the Bills need to do in order to make the next step. This is an opportunity in the past we would have squandered.

We need to take care of business in our division and put ourselves in a position to challenge the patriots.

I'm still nervous about the game in Miami but this is our year to at least challenge in the division.

Agreed. This is a bit like last week, a game we most definitely should win, but it's even more crucial because it's an AFC opponent, and a division opponent.

I'm a little more worried after seeing what they did to Pittsburgh. The last thing I wanted was to see Miami get some confidence.

I don't have concern over the team being focused, but I do worry a bit about the injuries. Clay needs to get back, and I'd love to see Dareus get a few snaps.

No mercy...

We have the perfect opportunity with the state of the Jets and Dolphins, with a win on sunday, to put them out of the division race.

This is what the Bills need to do in order to make the next step. This is an opportunity in the past we would have squandered.

We need to take care of business in our division and put ourselves in a position to challenge the patriots.

I'm still nervous about the game in Miami but this is our year to at least challenge in the division.

Also our conference record is 1-2, whereas the Texans, Chiefs and Raiders and Baltimore already have 3 conference wins.