Dolphins lose best defender not named Suh

Just win. This game will be tougher than you think. Both the Rams and 49er games were tight well into the second half. Couple of breaks the wrong way and we lose either of them. Final score never really tells the story. Every game stands on its own. They just beat down a Steelers team everyone thinks is better than the Bills. They obviously were doing things well. 200yd plus rusher, Tanny looks good. They have weapons. Looks like a trap game to me.

Just win. This game will be tougher than you think. Both the Rams and 49er games were tight well into the second half. Couple of breaks the wrong way and we lose either of them. Final score never really tells the story. Every game stands on its own. They just beat down a Steelers team everyone thinks is better than the Bills. They obviously were doing things well. 200yd plus rusher, Tanny looks good. They have weapons. Looks like a trap game to me.

They beat a steelers team with a severely injured big Ben... Also you lost everything with that trap game bull ****. Edited by Beef Jerky

I will give you mad credit for 5-2

but no way on God's green earth does he throw for over 300, he will be lucky to hit 200.

No, I'm a TT realist who sees him for who he is and that is an athletic QB who can make big plays on the run but will never be an elite passer. I'm am actually enjoying watching him this year in OUR offense but Aaron Rodgers never he will be.

although he crushes Aaron in effectiveness this year (and last if you look at qbr)

TT's biggest challenge right now is targets. Goodwin is pretty awful, Woods is drawing CB1 coverage from opposing teams, and he has 2 games experience with Hunter. We need to get a durable stud WR in the draft because we're relying on Sammy to be healthy and he just doesn't have the body for it. Remember, he doesn't play hard nosed football like Woods or Clay, he avoids contact (as he should with his history of injury) and yet he still misses huge chunks of playing time consistently.

It's a huge missing piece right now. That's why i approve of the Alshon Jeffrey trade post someone put up here last week. We could make a run this year.

I will give you mad credit for 5-2

but no way on God's green earth does he throw for over 300, he will be lucky to hit 200.

Quite frankly if for some inexplicable reason he does, guarantee we lose. the passing game is not TTs strength and is just a supplement to the run game.

both, are you guys serious, we ARE NOT high flying passing team.

What would make you think that he will even come close to that number when he is averaging 180 a game?

No, I'm a TT realist who sees him for who he is and that is an athletic QB who can make big plays on the run but will never be an elite passer. I'm am actually enjoying watching him this year in OUR offense but Aaron Rodgers never he will be.

It's official- I've never felt more confident about TT than I do right now!

It's official- I've never felt more confident about TT than I do right now!

You and me both. I've found if you accept as truth the exact opposite of whatever Buffalo Barbarian opines, you're pretty much golden.

In this 4 game winning g streak where did you expect Tyrod to throw for more then he does? Which is why he didn't throw for 335 and he is not an elite passer You need to get much smarter if you are going to talk about this ****. Try again Also you are the only one talking about Aaron Rodgers. the OP is talking about 335 maybe you should ask him

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian