What is your football week like?

dayman

Monday - I got up and looked for a job, then hung out with my friends outside the liquor store.

Tuesday - I got up and looked for a job, then hung out with my friends outside the liquor store.

Wednesday - I got up and looked for a job, then hung out with my friends outside the liquor store.

Thursday - I got a job. Keeping kids from hanging out outside the liquor store.

Ha! Good one first thing in the morning. But I now have coffee spritzed over the screen.

I'll start with Sunday...

Sunday - watch the 1pm (or whenever Bills are on), have the 4pm game on but doing things around the house (unless I am too drunk from the Bills game, watch the Sunday Night game in its entirety or until I fall asleep

Monday - watch the entire game stressing out about fantasy

Tuesday - Waiver wire for fantasy

Wednesday - see who I and others got off the waiver in fantasy

Thursday - the entire game

Friday - obsess about fantasy and tinker

Saturday - maybe Bama or Cuse, usually the big Saturday night game.

My wife hates football season.

monday : wait

tuesday : wait

wednesday : wait

thursday : wait

friday : wait

saturday : wait

sunday : Bills game at 19:00 (7PM here), then an eye on a random 2nd game at 22:25

repeat.

Edited by Repulsif

For me it's really just Sunday afternoon. I'll pay attention to scores on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights but I rarely watch more than portions of the games because I'm doing stuff with the Mrs. or watching something else. She gives me Sundays from 12:00 to 7:30 without any debate.

I keep up with the Tar Heels on Saturday, but I don't "have" to watch their games. I'll go out to watch big games with my friends in Chapel Hill.

Quick question off topic. For my sons 13th birthday present next year I was thinking of taking him to Duke/UNC basketball at the Dean Dome. He is a big UNC fan. They play in Chapel Hill the last Saturday of the regular season. How tough is it to get tickets for that game? Duke is supposed to be very good this year(in fact I believe they will start the season #1) & UNC is supposed to be pretty good also(top 10 maybe).

& on topic, I rarely watch the Thursday night game, will have whatever college football game on in the background on Fridays, usually when time permits will spend all day down in my basement on Saturdays watching college football(love Saturdays in the fall) & watch/go to the bills game, watch bits & pieces of the 4/sunday night game. I play basketball on Monday nights, rarely watch any of the Monday night game.

Edited by Gordio

If the Bills lose, I'll block out all football until they play again. If they win I watch tons of football college/pro and read lots of material on the next Bills opponent.

Pretty much this. My enthusiasm for watching other games hinges on how my two teams are doing. Notre Dame is the worst time in the world right now so I watch zero college football

Quick question off topic. For my sons 13th birthday present next year I was thinking of taking him to Duke/UNC basketball at the Dean Dome. He is a big UNC fan. They play in Chapel Hill the last Saturday of the regular season. How tough is it to get tickets for that game? Duke is supposed to be very good this year(in fact I believe they will start the season #1) & UNC is supposed to be pretty good also(top 10 maybe).

It's a tough ticket and you'll pay a premium, but your son will love it. Yes, Dook is preseason #1 and I think the Heels are #5?

It's a tough ticket and you'll pay a premium, but your son will love it. Yes, Dook is preseason #1 and I think the Heels are #5?

Yeah I figured as much. I will pay the premium though. Sure I could go take him to Wake Forest or Georgia Tech but I figure if we are going to do it let's do it right. Thanks.