Tannehill not sacked for the 1st time this year

gjv001

They had a number of preseason injuries to their OL, and this was the first week all of their original starters were healthy. Whether that'll translate to a good OL or not remains to be seen, but there's a reason why they've had so many changes.

The fans consistently complain about their line on their board for what it's worth.

But so do we so I guess that isn't worth much.

I think it says more about the state of their OLINE when Gas Mask and Fat Albert are considered the saving graces.

Incorrect.

Tunsil was a blue chip OT who was always supposed to be a Tackle but is playing Guard.

Glenn was an OT and Nix tricked the media by planting the "we think he's a Guard" story, and then has played OT since he joined the team.

Wrong. Glenn started as an OG for the majority of his college career. Edited by jmc12290

Wrong. Glenn started as an OG for the majority of his college career.

Sure, you're right there. He did spend his underclass years at G, but moved to his real position his Junior year. And was touted as a Tackle until the Bills planted their statement in the media.

Either way, 2nd round pick makes good at LT vs. 1st round LT has to start at Guard... I'd rather be in the Bills position than the Dolphins! :thumbsup:

Miami QB Ryan Tannehill was not sacked and only hurried on 6 of 32 pass attemps against Pittsburgh. He credits this to having his starting Oline in tack and playing together for the 1st time this season.

They were harnessed like horses? No wonder they stayed together.

I think it says more about the state of their OLINE when Gas Mask and Fat Albert are considered the saving graces.

I completely forgot about that, peeing my pants here! :w00t: Also forgot he was doing it under a Confederate flag.

Miami has assembled a pretty good O-line. This will be a challenging week for the D. On the other side, Miami's run D is ranked 31st...

Only 31st because we just put up 312 yards against the 49ers who WERE 31st to the Dolphins 32nd, lmao....