The AFC Playoff Picture

If the Bills beat the Raiders in Oakland. Then I will start thinking about playoffs. We played our hearts out against Seattle but fell a bit short. If that performance was what we turned in all year we would be talking about a wild card spot. BUT.....

Well, we'll see what happens next week. Maybe TT is like his old teammate Flacco, who is notorious for playing to the level of the competition. If the Seattle TT shows up, the Bills can win. Also, refs have always hated the Raiders and it's still friggin' Jack Del Rio.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills beat the Raiders in Oakland. Then I will start thinking about playoffs. We played our hearts out against Seattle but fell a bit short. If that performance was what we turned in all year we would be talking about a wild card spot. BUT.....

This is exactly my thinking.

To the other pejorative points hurled my way: 1) Yes, I am happy that the Bills won, 2) I always root for them to win, 3) I am a realist with 40+ years of watching Bills' football, 4) Bills' losses don't make me miserable (any more..LOL).

My humble opinion is that they are far from a playoff quality team, and Tyrod is far from a top ten NFL QB (I don't care what the stats say...I have EYES). Sure, they might sneak into the playoffs this year, but there's no way in holy hell they're going to the SB...not this year, not with that idiot coach RR, and not with Tyrod Taylor at QB.

This is exactly my thinking.

To the other pejorative points hurled my way: 1) Yes, I am happy that the Bills won, 2) I always root for them to win, 3) I am a realist with 40+ years of watching Bills' football, 4) Bills' losses don't make me miserable (any more..LOL).

My humble opinion is that they are far from a playoff quality team, and Tyrod is far from a top ten NFL QB (I don't care what the stats say...I have EYES). Sure, they might sneak into the playoffs this year, but there's no way in holy hell they're going to the SB...not this year, not with that idiot coach RR, and not with Tyrod Taylor at QB.

Agreed on all points. You can still be a fan of the Bills and want something better than TT.

Agreed on all points. You can still be a fan of the Bills and want something better than TT.

and a good chance you can enjoy the bills without them having to even win. Sure, its more fun when they win but I still enjoy watchong them play as I know you do.

Everyone jumps on anyone who is not declaring us a super bowl contender. We have a slim chance of getting to the playoffs. We have a slim chance of beating Oakland and Oakland matters first.

and a good chance you can enjoy the bills without them having to even win. Sure, its more fun when they win but I still enjoy watchong them play as I know you do.

Everyone jumps on anyone who is not declaring us a super bowl contender. We have a slim chance of getting to the playoffs. We have a slim chance of beating Oakland and Oakland matters first.

Agreed again. Guys say "Why are you here?" and it's because I love the team but get so !@#$ing pissed off at lost opportunities.

Agreed again. Guys say "Why are you here?" and it's because I love the team but get so !@#$ing pissed off at lost opportunities.

People think there's only one way to be a fan: whichever way they do it.

you can't be a fan and disagree with anything the Bills to.

Oddly, the ones saying we need to think playoffs still right now and bang the drum of how we have a chance are the ones who want to tank or call out everyone in the organization the sheep do once we lose or are out of...

They're the ones who want Cardale in. Or Seymour over Darby/Gilmore (who had an amazing game!). Or us to trade Darius(yes they can't spell his damn name).

They're the ones who come may and we have rookie mini camps annoint John Williams as the next roy. Who say Rex has all his pieces and will dominate. Ryan has all his pieces on defense and they struggle. Horribly. Anyone who thinks Dareus, Williams, Hughes, Preston brown, Gilmore, Corey graham, Aaron Williams aren't his guys is full if it. All of them save for graham could start on most any team in the NFL. They're tremendous talents that Rex can't use.

Remember offense? we built it around the qb. The ol fell a little bit apart, but we have a top rate wr, the and Rb. We have a great half OL. We have an underappreciated we in bob woods. We have all these talented people getting the raw end by our qb

you can't be a fan and disagree with anything the Bills to.

Oddly, the ones saying we need to think playoffs still right now and bang the drum of how we have a chance are the ones who want to tank or call out everyone in the organization the sheep do once we lose or are out of...

They're the ones who want Cardale in. Or Seymour over Darby/Gilmore (who had an amazing game!). Or us to trade Darius(yes they can't spell his damn name).

They're the ones who come may and we have rookie mini camps annoint John Williams as the next roy. Who say Rex has all his pieces and will dominate. Ryan has all his pieces on defense and they struggle. Horribly. Anyone who thinks Dareus, Williams, Hughes, Preston brown, Gilmore, Corey graham, Aaron Williams aren't his guys is full if it. All of them save for graham could start on most any team in the NFL. They're tremendous talents that Rex can't use.

Remember offense? we built it around the qb. The ol fell a little bit apart, but we have a top rate wr, the and Rb. We have a great half OL. We have an underappreciated we in bob woods. We have all these talented people getting the raw end by our qb

I really don't get your point. You mention all these great players the team has and then blame the QB. Everyone of those great players have missed games and some huge chuncks of the season. On top of that the imjuries have decimated the players the QB is supposed to get the ball to. TT has missed one snap all year. He is diving head first for first downs. Who is going to be a better option than Taylor? The only way Jones sees the field is as a TE. EJ crapped his chance away.

As for Rex and the defense. I hate his scheme. He should have kept Schwartz and just added some 46 and blitz concepts. But the pass rush is better and Gilmore has played two of his best games as a Bill since getting called out.

Seriously - this team will get destroyed Round 1 of playoffs. Why even keep track of this nonsense?

Destroyed by who? Every team in the AFC has weaknesses. Denver's offense doesnt scare anyone. The AFC North and Central winners will be lightweights. In fact making it to the playoffs will be harder than getting a first round win.

Who's right behind —Broncos (7-4), Steelers (6-5), Bills (6-5), Titans (6-6). The Broncos have their work cut out to avoid free-falling out of contention. The Steelers still have their eyes set more on the North. The Bills and Titans are scrappy enough with their running games to not go quietly.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-playoff-picture-patriots-dolphins-slide-up-broncos-fall-out/ar-AAkQcd6?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp