The AFC Playoff Picture

Yep I did what's your point. I will talk down on the win because I watched the game Jesus it mind as well been a week 17 win over them when they are sitting everyone because that win clearly had as much impact on this season as those nice moral victories we have had huh

So are you talking down all the Bills' losses this year because they've been decimated by injury? NE wasn't sitting anybody that game, they lined up the best guys available, tried their best to win... and lost.

Nobody is giving the Bills any slack for having their best D and O players out almost the entire season, same goes for the f'in Pats.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 reasons to be optimistic:

#1 Oakland, KC, SD & Denver have many games between themselves

#2 The Bills have 4 homes games and winnable games at the Jets, and can matchup with Oakland's offense on defense. Pittsburgh & Miami come to Buffalo.

#3 Weather ties into the home games but the Bills are built for this late season, especially with Dareus back

So are you talking down all the Bills' losses this year because they've been decimated by injury? NE wasn't sitting anybody that game, they lined up the best guys available, tried their best to win... and lost.

Nobody is giving the Bills any slack for having their best D and O players out almost the entire season, same goes for the f'in Pats.

Another year same injury excuse for the Bills.

And yes non of th Bills injuries are the same as trotting out a 3rd string rookie QB that needs surgery

@nflnetwork

AFC Playoff Picture. Oh hey, AFC West. 1f44b.png

Cx4ASMgUcAErsWu.jpg

Bills fans favorite time of year. Week 10 until about week 14 when they are "in the hunt" graphic.

Then the Super Bowl playing spoiler to some team

Another year same injury excuse for the Bills.

I don't think you read my comments correctly. I was saying the exact opposite.

The only one bringing up injuries as an excuse is...you.

Edited by MDH

6-4 on 5 game winning streak ? Have another beer.

If you say so man. I especially loved when the Bills were 4-2 and people were like "wait a second, not so fast guys" but the Miami f ing Dolphins at 6-4 are worldbeaters because they won 5 straight, 4 of which were by the skin of their teeth.

I don't feel like we have beaten a team that has played decently. Seems like our wins are all against teams that played like crap. Whenever we come up against a team playing decently, we cannot match them, and one or more elements of the team fails epically. Seattle might be only game where we slugged it out evenly, yet still lost.

Until that changes, the chances of making the playoffs come down to playing 6 teams that are off their game - in other words, slim and none.

Bills gotta start beating teams that are playing at their best.

Well said! I feel very similarly.

There was a tool at beginning of year which allowed you to pick winners to determine what teams would make playoffs.

NY Times has one but not one I used at start of year - it only predicts one team and not all of matchups.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoff-picture.html

Anyone remember link?

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture/predictor