The AFC Playoff Picture

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the Bills have to finish better than Oakland, Denver or KC. Three teams from the AFC West might make the playoffs, leaving only the other three division winners to make the playoffs. Not impossible, but not looking good with tiebreakers.

Do we really need our weekly "in the hunt" posts? I mean REALLY?

Don't look!

Basically the Bills have to finish better than Oakland, Denver or KC. Three teams from the AFC West might make the playoffs, leaving only the other three division winners to make the playoffs. Not impossible, but not looking good with tiebreakers.

Their last seven games are all against AFC opponents.

Do we really need our weekly "in the hunt" posts? I mean REALLY?

yea why not!? we are in the hunt, until were not

of course we got smashed by NE, they are the best in the league...that doesnt mean there isnt still hope...so what if we are holding open tryouts for street people to play WR? One game at a time and you claw your way back in....unless your the best in the league and have a HOF at QB you are in a dog fight every week, with a shot at a W...add up enough W's and you just might sneak into the playoffs where anything can happen (as long as you dont play NE)

Im not digging 4 of the next 5 games and their chances of winning against actual, real NFL teams. @Seattle, @Cincy, @Oakland, Pittsburgh.... They go into their last 3 games 5-8.

No "In the Hunt" graphic this year. :sick:

Actually I have hope against Seattle. Their defense is pretty good but their offense really sucks. I expect a really boring game, like 10-3. But the Bills could get the W, particularly if Shady magically heals before then.

Edited by CodeMonkey