likely going on a hot air balloon

boyst

Anyone have experience? A dear, great friend of mine has it on their bucket list and asked me to help get it done. They'll pay all of it, this maybe the last opportunity to cross it off.

I'm trying to make it happen. Any insight would help. Money won't be an issue.

Anyone have experience? A dear, great friend of mine has it on their bucket list and asked me to help get it done. They'll pay all of it, this maybe the last opportunity to cross it off.

I'm trying to make it happen. Any insight would help. Money won't be an issue.

My cousin is a hot air balloon pilot and goes to many major festivals around the country (he just got back from New Mexico). Are you going to supply all of the hot air, or will they have one of those burner things? Six of one ...

My wife and I went a few years back, it's an amazing experience. I would check however for the number of passengers in the basket. Ours was a bit crowded (10 people) and detracted slightly from the experience.

My cousin is a hot air balloon pilot and goes to many major festivals around the country (he just got back from New Mexico). Are you going to supply all of the hot air, or will they have one of those burner things? Six of one ...

will he be in Statesville? New mexico is country's largest. Statesville 2nd