Will Ricky Williams go to the Raiders next season?

Ruffalo1

Ricky Williams said that he would come back and play for the Raiders.  He said he only wanted to play under Norv Turner.  I wouldn't be surprised that he becomes a raider next year.  That would make the Raiders offense very strong.

251210[/snapback]

Dolphins still own his contract, so he'd have to be traded to the Raiders if he came back. that complicates things a lot if you consider how much they just gave up to get Moss.

Dolphins still own his contract, so he'd have to be traded to the Raiders if he came back. that complicates things a lot if you consider how much they just gave up to get Moss.

251250[/snapback]

They do own his contact but don't you think they would just want to get rid of him. Maybe get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him. I think that is a fair deal. Giving up a 2nd or 3rd is a lot to ask from a team taking a risk on that crack head.

They do own his contact but don't you think they would just want to get rid of him.  Maybe get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him.  I think that is a fair deal.  Giving up a 2nd or 3rd is a lot to ask from a team taking a risk on that crack head.

251252[/snapback]

Oh I'm sure the fins woud love to get rid of him. But can Oakland afford to give up another draft pick? They lost two yesterday getting Moss. I'd think Miami could get a second for him, possibly even two picks (3rd and 4th?).

I know Saban is unhappy about not having a full draft, they're missing a second pick for getting Feely, but they also got a few pics in the Booker trade. Sending away Ricky for 2 pics would be a dream come true. I'd settle for just a second though. Its obvious he'll never play for the Dolphins again.

Oh I'm sure the fins woud love to get rid of him. But can Oakland afford to give up another draft pick? They lost two yesterday getting Moss. I'd think Miami could get a second for him, possibly even two picks (3rd and 4th?).

I know Saban is unhappy about not having a full draft, they're missing a second pick for getting Feely, but they also got a few pics in the Booker trade. Sending away Ricky for 2 pics would be a dream come true. I'd settle for just a second though. Its obvious he'll never play for the Dolphins again.

251260[/snapback]

You must be smoking with Ricky, cuz there's no way he'll commandeer ANYTHING in the trade market.