Merge weasel jerks are actually right!

I forgot where it was but I had a similar situation this summer. Passed about three miles of stopped traffic and was able to merge about a quarter mile from the end of the lane. I figure I saved my self easily half an hour of waiting if I had jumped in line when I first saw the backup

I did similar to this last night on way to Raleigh. But when I went to merge in huge cap mini van dad floors it and blocks me from merging. Him laughing at me and pointing. His son looking at his dad turns points his finger and sticks his tongue out. Probably 6-7 yrs old as I'm driving next to them maybe 2 seconds as the kid sticks his head out the window with tongue out.

Well, I did what was right. Pulled up beside the van, gave the kid the bird and called him a few pretty words.

Of course dad was still laughing at me as he turned his head and laughed. He did a double take when he saw the finger and he looked pissed. The kid was in shock. It was hilarious.

there will be no merging when I'm driving. Get behind me or enjoy missing the exit as I cackle with joy.

you'll enjoy above

I did similar to this last night on way to Raleigh. But when I went to merge in huge cap mini van dad floors it and blocks me from merging. Him laughing at me and pointing. His son looking at his dad turns points his finger and sticks his tongue out. Probably 6-7 yrs old as I'm driving next to them maybe 2 seconds as the kid sticks his head out the window with tongue out.

Well, I did what was right. Pulled up beside the van, gave the kid the bird and called him a few pretty words.

Of course dad was still laughing at me as he turned his head and laughed. He did a double take when he saw the finger and he looked pissed. The kid was in shock. It was hilarious. you'll enjoy above

No soup for you. With my truck and trailer I have 15 plus feet radius to box the over caffeinated BMW drivers out.

NO SOUP FOR YOU !

Edited by Ryan L Billz

No soup for you. With my truck and trailer I have 15 plus feet radius to box the over caffeinated BMW drivers out.

NO SOUP FOR YOU !

Yeah... But my Cooper S (technically a BMW) has an over-boost and is only 146" long while going 0-60 in around 6 seconds and up to a 102mph in 14 seconds. Amazing how you can squeeze into tight places and be gone in a heartbeat.

Screw the caffeine:

Not so "mini" anymore, Go-Kart on the track, F-56 MINI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MxRQ_YHIp0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_FxLJQOCF8

2014-mini-cooper-s-29-750x500.jpg

Beats the much longer BMW "family truckster" any day! Wife can have that, even know I bought the Cooper S for her!

:D