TNF

CommonCents

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sitting Travis Benjamin tonight. Probably gametime decisioning DeSean Jackson (VS PHI) or Tevin Coleman (@SEA) in the Flex.

Haven't trusted Coleman once this year, and as soon as I do I know he will lay an egg. DeSean Jackson isn't doing me any favors either though.

You guys really think the Chargers have a shot?

Edited by What a Tuel

Im sitting Travis Benjamin tonight. Probably gametime decisioning DeSean Jackson (VS PHI) or Tevin Coleman (@SEA) in the Flex.

Haven't trusted Coleman once this year, and as soon as I do I know he will lay an egg. DeSean Jackson isn't doing me any favors either though.

You guys really think the Chargers have a shot?

Chargers are toast! I played Coleman once this year and he gave me like 3 points, the rest of the year he has been in double digits. He wasn't supposed to play much with sickle cell in Denver....

Is he matchup proof and worth a start against Seattle? I don't know anymore.

Chargers are toast! I played Coleman once this year and he gave me like 3 points, the rest of the year he has been in double digits. He wasn't supposed to play much with sickle cell in Denver....

Is he matchup proof and worth a start against Seattle? I don't know anymore.

Yeah that's why I didn't start him last week. I won without him, but it was looking terrible for me with Forte and Lamar Miller not doing anything.

I don't think Coleman is matchup proof, but Benjamin has been mediocre with more good match ups than bad ones.

DeSean Jackson is just straight up in the dog house for me right now.

Edited by What a Tuel

Yeah that's why I didn't start him last week. I won without him, but it was looking terrible for me with Forte and Lamar Miller not doing anything.

I don't think Coleman is matchup proof, but Benjamin has been mediocre with more good match ups than bad ones.

DeSean Jackson is just straight up in the dog house for me right now.

Denver just held Julio down last week, they will suffocate Rivers and his shot put throws tonight. Roby has been playing as good as anyone and he matches up well with Benjamin. No thanks.

he was turrrrrrrible. And faked an injury in the orange Bowl so he wouldn't have to cover Sammy Watkins. He's a complete tool. Good athlete but couldn't wait til he left.

OSU perspective but it sounds very fair. I didn't watch him much while in college so I can't dispute any of that but I like watching him on the Broncos. I love anyone who can beat Brady so perhaps that is my own personal bias. Roby and TJ Ward are favs of mine.

OSU perspective but it sounds very fair. I didn't watch him much while in college so I can't dispute any of that but I like watching him on the Broncos. I love anyone who can beat Brady so perhaps that is my own personal bias. Roby and TJ Ward are favs of mine.

he is playing the slot in Denver, I think. At one point I think they considered moving him to safety. He obviously was the #1 CB at OSU and that was a trip. Slot serves him better. But 1st rd pick? ayyyyyy Elway.

I'll give him this - he's fast af and creates turnovers.