MMQB: Can Kaepernick play? We're about to find out.

YoloinOhio

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/10/13/nfl-week-6-colin-kaepernick-starter-buffalo-marc-trestman-fired

Upon the hiring of Chip Kelly last year, one rival defensive coordinator explained it to me like this: "I think he's a good enough passer, but obviously what'll be a nightmare is his ability to run. That offense is straight Freddy Krueger when you have a QB that can pull the ball and run." Another defensive coach added that combining him with spread-friendly tailback Carlos Hyde could be scary.

Edited by YoloinOhio

He lost a lot of weight and won't last a whole game, let alone a season.

I'm sure its not that bad...the guy was never huge to begin with.

The X factor Kaep beings definitely scares me a little. I don't think they have many secrets up their sleeve, though. They've only been preparing a week for this. They'll probably have trouble executing in their first game with Kaep.

New Era is going to be super loud and they'll make plenty of mistakes.

We need to play Kaepernick like how teams play Tyrod. Make him stay in the pocket and complete passes. He has a strong arm but hes not accurate. As long as he doesn't leave the pocket he won't hurt us

That's what teams have done to him for the last few years. They have hot garbage at wr and TE. The only way the Bills lose is getting gashed by runs and turnovers.