1pm, October 30, 2016

dayman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who honestly thinks either of the next two games are gimme's should do a reality check.

It's not like the Buffalo Bills are a dominant team. How many blowouts have the Bills laid down on other teams in the last 2 years?

The Bills could easily lose both of those games just as they could possibly win them both.

If the running game goes to hell in either of these games for any reason, you can bet that the Bills will probably get beat.

Heck, in the Rams game, if Robey doesn't make that first interception and turn the momentum around in the Bills' favor late in the game, it is really likely that the Bills would have lost that game. Up until then, the Bills were on a downward spiral. So even beating the Rams was a huge accomplishment for them. These games are coin flips until proven otherwise.

Edited by PolishDave

WTF....read the rules of M.U.T.T. :wallbash:

Yea yea, nobody look ahead and we're not that great and can't even pass.

BUT...San Fran and Miami are really bad.

There is a very realistic, even good (we will be favored in both games), chance that we will be 5-2 hosting the 6-1 Pats at New Era with 1st place in the AFCE on the line (exactly at the half point of the season).

Could be the biggest game in modern history. I'm looking forward to that.

I have been saying the same thing. There is a very good chance that we might be 5-2 playing New England at home, for first place, and oh yeah- won't Shaq be back for that game? That will be the biggest game for the Bills this millennium!

I have been saying the same thing. There is a very good chance that we might be 5-2 playing New England at home, for first place, and oh yeah- won't Shaq be back for that game? That will be the biggest game for the Bills this millennium!

2004, at home against the Steelers, 9-6 on a 6 game winning streak averaging about 30 points a game with a chance to make the playoffs (and a win would have gotten us in) was kind of big, too.

This is one of the best lines I've ever read, in 20 years of reading about sports on the internet.

It's true, though. What you say prior to a game has no affect on the result of the game.

Everyone knows the result of the game is based exclusively on what you wear on game day.

Most people think we lost the first SB because of a bad kick, but the reality is, I wore the same hat all year, but wore a new one for the SB.

That loss was totally on me.

I don't know what we'll be, but New England will be 5-2.

Pittsburgh at home is no cake walk for the Pats*.

2004, at home against the Steelers, 9-6 on a 6 game winning streak averaging about 30 points a game with a chance to make the playoffs (and a win would have gotten us in) was kind of big, too.

i am never one to assume any win or look ahead. But a game from 12 years ago with none of the same players or coaches seems pretty irrelevant to the current season.

Without looking ahead too far, NE is gonna be a beast for the rest of the season. Anyone see that athletic freak double super TE scheme they got going on? Both Gronk and Bennet stand at 6'6" or something with good speed and hands, with 2 short fast WRs on the ends. This is gonna make it miserable for teams to cover. Seriously how do you cover that line up? Im really looking forward to see how Denver plays NE in DEC as that could be a possible playoff game preview. Now seriously someone answer me, how would do we cover a healthy Gronk and Bennett with Amendola and Edelmen on the ends? whos got who? Who do you double?

We need answers damnit!

I certainly would not stress over a game that is three weeks away. You can not lay back and play 7 or 8 DB's against the Pats to just try and take away the big play. Brady will eat us alive (as we saw last year) I say we rush 5 and 6 guys on every sure passing down from different angles etc. And than our 5 or 6 DB's will cover their receivers as best we can. We have to blitz on every passing down. Sure Brady will still hit some plays. But if we are in his face, knocking him around, and disrupting the timing of their routes, we will have a solid chance. And our DB's need to be in the face of all the Pats receivers. Playing off and letting them get into their routes will not help either. We have to be aggresive and dictate to the Pats O. The Pats O line is questionable. We can certainly play w them. Brady rolled over a god awful Cleveland team. I am not giving him the Lombardi trophy just yet. Having Dareus back to clog the middle will certainly help as well.

55165536.jpg

Unfortunately, we had Drew Bledsoe at the helm. And our run D was a siv that day. And lets not forget Ryan Lindell's 29 yard missed FG. That certainly didn't help. Did he ever make an important kick for us?

Yea yea, nobody look ahead and we're not that great and can't even pass.

BUT...San Fran and Miami are really bad.

There is a very realistic, even good (we will be favored in both games), chance that we will be 5-2 hosting the 6-1 Pats at New Era with 1st place in the AFCE on the line (exactly at the half point of the season).

Could be the biggest game in modern history. I'm looking forward to that.

Just checking. Are YOU a master of karate and friendship for everyone?

Unfortunately, we had Drew Bledsoe at the helm. And our run D was a siv that day. And lets not forget Ryan Lindell's 29 yard missed FG. That certainly didn't help. Did he ever make an important kick for us?

I like your plan. If our defense can play Brady like we did the 2nd time last year I think we can pull off the upset. Brady has to be under fire the WHOLE GAME. We have to hit him to the point where he throws a B word fit and starts seeing ghost pressure. There is no way we can let him breathe or give their receivers that 10 yd Rex cushion. Brady isnt throwing that good of a deep ball anymore thats why they always go short passing game and rely on YAC. There is no way we can cover both Gronk and Bennett with their WRs the whole game for more than 4 seconds. This game starts and ends with our defensive pressure. We have already seen Lynn call a good game on that defense but now Bellicheat has watched that game 100xs by now, so this will be the biggest test of his OC career up to that point. Also Tyrod is going to have to play his best game ever. Period. Only then do we have a shot at taking the W. Im not getting my hopes up, Bradys offense is crazy with a healthy Gronk, Bennett, Amendola, Edelmen, etc.