Black-owned store accused of being anti-black

fdc74deb3c8128b0534cec82cfe8096d.jpg42895d99dc9588cded69cf8a761cef10.jpg

It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them some certain rights.

It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.

"I'm offended by that"

Well, so f___king what ?

-- Stephen Fry

Why is this racist? Black on the outside white in the middle?

The thing about being offended that everyone is losing sight of is intent.

I could be offended by you wearing red because my great grandfather was color blind and could never see red properly and you are just throwing that in my face.

The proper response from you is "IDGAF, my intent was not to offend you, now grow up and deal with your emotions like a big boy"

The proper response from you is "IDGAF, my intent was not to offend you, now grow up and deal with your emotions like a big boy"

Sorry, not only does this make way too much sense, it also robs spoiled little social justice warriors of their deserved outrage.

It's racist because the SJWs say it's raicst, and the SJWs will not be denied. You think they care that the owner is black? Just another Uncle Tom to them.

Standard SJW/liberal position: get in line, black person, or you ain't really a black person.

Won't be long before a gay couple asks them for a cake. That'll show them how to run their business.

It's racist because the SJWs say it's raicst, and the SJWs will not be denied. You think they care that the owner is black? Just another Uncle Tom to them.

Standard SJW/liberal position: get in line, black person, or you ain't really a black person.

Won't be long before a gay couple asks them for a cake. That'll show them how to run their business.

Dont Make Assumptions

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

Dont Make Assumptions

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

lol, sorry EII, try that in this PPP forum.

lol, sorry EII, try that in this PPP forum.

Anything that you want clarified Westy... I will do my best:

"Always Do Your Best

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret."

No need to be sorry.

Just don't get me on a sick day... ;-)

Anything that you want clarified Westy... I will do my best:

"Always Do Your Best

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret."

No need to be sorry.

Just don't get me on a sick day... ;-)

I've always enjoyed your posts and takes on issues. I don't always agree with them, but I do respect you. :beer:

Nope, I'm an ex-liberal. I don't understand what happened to the Democratic party. But they definitely are too left wing for me. But politics aside, EII seems like a decent guy with a good heart. He

He is.

I'd be worried you understand him because he's not the most coherent person here.

Idgaf,

I think that is good advice but please don't be offended that I only capitalized the first letter of your name. I think it was arrogant of you to capitalize them all.

Is Idgaf a Serbian name?

Idgaf,

I think that is good advice but please don't be offended that I only capitalized the first letter of your name. I think it was arrogant of you to capitalize them all.

Is Idgaf a Serbian name?

It's IDGAF! You have to scream it out!

Sorry, not only does this make way too much sense, it also robs spoiled little social justice warriors of their deserved outrage.

I made a crucial mistake in gender assumption and pronoun use, they'd get me back for that!

He is.

I'd be worried you understand him because he's not the most coherent person here.

Don't worry Westy. The least coherent are often misunderstood, thought of as crazy... Or maybe, they are just crazy after all... LoL. But give it time.

Bob Dylan was just awarded the Nobel Prize in literature:

Can't have Homeric w/out "Eric"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/14/arts/music/bob-dylan-nobel-prize-literature.html?_r=0

"...his work does not fit into the literary canons of novels, poetry and short stories that the prize has traditionally recognized..."

"Mr. Dylan's work remains utterly lacking in conventionality, moral sleight of hand, pop pabulum or sops to his audience, Bill Wyman, a journalist, wrote in a 2013 Op-Ed essay in The New York Times arguing for Mr. Dylan to get the award..."

Then this was this:

"Theres an anecdote about Bob Dylan related by the singer Joan Baez, who lived with him for a while in the nineteen-sixties. She came down one morning to find that he'd been up all night writing the lyrics to Subterranean Homesick Blues. He looked up and said: "You know, in thirty years time they'll be doing doctorates trying to figure out what the f... this is all about, which is a gas because I don't know what the f... it's all about!""

Edited by ExiledInIllinois