webber a sixer

SuperBills12

with shaq hurt, and the east being week, i can see philly getting to the finals with AI and C-webb

251141[/snapback]

Don't count out Miami. Shaq's hurt, but there's a lot of season left. Plus, Miami's getting Mourning, just in time it seems. Watch this team still go to the finals.

Don't count out Miami. Shaq's hurt, but there's a lot of season left. Plus, Miami's getting Mourning, just in time it seems. Watch this team still go to the finals.

251149[/snapback]

It's been a while since sixer fans have had something to cheer about.

this was a shocker to me.

It's been a while since sixer fans have had something to cheer about.

this was a shocker to me.

251153[/snapback]

I agree.....the Larry Brown era was enough to keep me interested in the NBA. Once he left I figured the Sixers were headed back to the Johnny Davis days. Seeing C-Webb traded to us is definitely something to cheer about. I just hope his knee holds up.

I agree.....the Larry Brown era was enough to keep me interested in the NBA. Once he left I figured the Sixers were headed back to the Johnny Davis days. Seeing C-Webb traded to us is definitely something to cheer about. I just hope his knee holds up.

251200[/snapback]

Don't know how it happened, or how the negotiations went, but this looks like a steal for the sixers. Way to go.

Don't know how it happened, or how the negotiations went, but this looks like a steal for the sixers. Way to go.

251205[/snapback]

There are rumors that this is like the Grant Hill trade to Orlando a few years back, where the 'seller' knows that the goods aren't in tip top shape so they agree to a lesser deal than they would have otherwise. Supposedly C-Webb's knee is a huge question mark.

Uncalled traveling is the bane of modern basketball. My pee-wee bball coaches would have had a fit if we did that stuff as kids, now it's encouraged.

251382[/snapback]

You can't penalize kids nowadays. It could hurt their feelings. Just think of the therapy bills over the public humiliation they would be receiving by being singled out for doing something wrong. Humiliation in front of not only their teammates, but the opposing team and everyone watching the game.

You can't penalize kids nowadays. It could hurt their feelings. Just think of the therapy bills over the public humiliation they would be receiving by being singled out for doing something wrong. Humiliation in front of not only their teammates, but the opposing team and everyone watching the game.

251390[/snapback]

So that explains why teachers are using purple markers instead of the more "intimidating" red ones to grades students' work these days? :blush:

251149[/snapback]

Miami won't do **** without Shaq. Dwayne Wade is nasty but he can't do it himself. Mourning can't stay healthy and hasn't been any threat for years. How many teams has he tried to pick up with? He's done.

So that explains why teachers are using purple markers instead of the more "intimidating" red ones to grades students' work these days?  :blush:

251457[/snapback]

Yup. Red signifies bad things. It could damage the childs' psyche.

It is also why some school districts have eliminated spelling tests. You see, with spelling tests there are only right and wrong answers. Well, telling kids that they are wrong could hurt their feelings causing psychological damage. Therefore, remove any possibility of hurting the kids' feelings.