Donald FINALLY Going Rogue Thread

And YOU thought you seen it all! Looks like we are living the internet meltdown.

"I shall be free! Lift thy shackles that bind me! Set my deplorables free!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/donald-trump-paul-ryan-tweets/

#DonaldGoesRogue

Actually, just imagine a presidency w/the kind of temperament he has? Would he still be Tweeting? TweeterDee looking for TweeterDumb.

Step right up, step right up...GOP don't stand so close to this carnival barker!

Grab your popcorn! Head is ready to blow off @ 7!

#CarnivalBarkerInChief

#NoDecorun

#BadTempermant

Pure American gold, American gold!

Who wants to wallow through 200+ pages when it is all here! Let me tell you people, those other massive threads suck.

Quit spamming the board with Trump threads - we've already got a couple, just add to those.

He's just trying to be like every other segment of society.

Someone should calculate the total productivity cost of Americans whining about Donald Trump over the past six months.

Quit spamming the board with Trump threads - we've already got a couple, just add to those.

I thought this was the place to go.

Mods... Please merge.

-From the Founder

He's just trying to be like every other segment of society.

Someone should calculate the total productivity cost of Americans whining about Donald Trump over the past six months.

I just did 10 million dollars worth of business the last three days posting.

If you count the commodities and expensive yachts... That come through work, especially with all the rich snowbirds heading south this time of year!

LoL

I thought this was the place to go.

Mods... Please merge.

-From the Founder

I just did 10 million dollars worth of business the last three days posting.

If you count the commodities and expensive yachts... That come through work, especially with all the rich snowbirds heading south this time of year!

LoL

Not nearly as much as a tollgate operator on I-90.

Not nearly as much as a tollgate operator on I-90.

True. But only certain commodites & products can be shipped by no other means than water. Those products are too big for rail, road, and air. Hence the Fed gov't (DoD in this case) ownership of that "road" (waterway). National security you. Also, I-90 can't flood a town of 60,000 people.

And the best part: Constitutionally mandated w/one of thee very first acts of Congress.

Beat that car washer... ;-)