Kaepernick to start on Sunday

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another team with 10 days to prepare for us. Oh joy!

I'm scared of what Kap can do vs us in that offense so I hope he doesn't start. Hughes, as good as he is, always gets sucked inside and loses contain and I can see them attacking us at the edges rather than mess with Kyle and Dareus up the middle

I'm scared of what Kap can do vs us in that offense so I hope he doesn't start. Hughes, as good as he is, always gets sucked inside and loses contain and I can see them attacking us at the edges rather than mess with Kyle and Dareus up the middle

Stop it. The only thing scared of Kap is his comb.

No he doesn't.........not always

Chip Kelly might not even be coach by then.

Of course you are scared... You are scared of everything.

If it is Kap it would be funny if the whole stadium sang the national anthem as loud as they could every time the Niners are on third down....

:D:thumbsup: or in the pre-game, have the bills dressed as cops.. should freak his candy a$$ psyche out..

Edited by dwight in philly

:D:thumbsup: or in the pre-game, have the bills dressed as cops.. should freak his candy a$$ psyche out..

yeah, it like totally would....why is he a candy ass...because he's protesting against something that be believes in?

yeah, it like totally would....why is he a candy ass...because he's protesting against something that be believes in?

Yes, he's a candy a$$ jock who foolishly believes a non truth. He doesn't understand that a Cop is in real life -danger ( not a game) every time they put on their uniform as opposed to him putting on his. That they can and will legally protect themselves in a way that a civilian cannot if they feel threatened , and be held only to that standard when being judged. It's not a hard concept to understand, but he would rather look like a tough guy and disrespect the flag and anthem and anyone that fought for it to stick up for some street punks or people that couldn't / wouldn't follow instructions. He's a disgrace. He's also a very mediocre quarterback that played pretty well until defenses figured him out. If he plays in Buffalo I hope he is booed and ridiculed mercilessly as that is what he brought on himself with his idiotic " protest". I know that I wil be booing loudly any time he is on the field. The fact he " believes in" something so stupid and idiotic tell you all you need to know about that guy.

Yes, he's a candy a$$ jock who foolishly believes a non truth. He doesn't understand that a Cop is in real life -danger ( not a game) every time they put on their uniform as opposed to him putting on his. That they can and will legally protect themselves in a way that a civilian cannot if they feel threatened , and be held only to that standard when being judged. It's not a hard concept to understand, but he would rather look like a tough guy and disrespect the flag and anthem and anyone that fought for it to stick up for some street punks or people that couldn't / wouldn't follow instructions. He's a disgrace. He's also a very mediocre quarterback that played pretty well until defenses figured him out. If he plays in Buffalo I hope he is booed and ridiculed mercilessly as that is what he brought on himself with his idiotic " protest". I know that I wil be booing loudly any time he is on the field. The fact he " believes in" something so stupid and idiotic tell you all you need to know about that guy.

I bet Kaep would get hit by big black men more often while in uniform than cops do, and he's not allowed to shoot them.

I bet Kaep would get hit by big black men more often while in uniform than cops do, and he's not allowed to shoot them.

neither are cops actually.. unless the situation warrants it while they(cops) are doing their job..

Ok, not sure what the point is there. He plays a game that involves getting hit by big guys? NFL players are tough people , but the guy is still a candy a$$ for sticking up for crims . It doesn't make him look tough, just stupid. He knows he's not likely to be shot when he goes to work. He may hurt when his work day is over, but at least he won't be dead.

Whomever it may be they aren't really a starting caliber QB. Gabbert is horrendous and takes off running to avoid throwing the ball every chance he gets. Kaep is, well, Kaep. Christian Ponder has an arm like Pennington, but is less accurate and less athletic than the two QB's aforementioned.

I don't care about anything in this post other than the appropriate use of whomever.

Ok, not sure what the point is there. He plays a game that involves getting hit by big guys? NFL players are tough people , but the guy is still a candy a$$ for sticking up for crims . It doesn't make him look tough, just stupid. He knows he's not likely to be shot when he goes to work. He may hurt when his work day is over, but at least he won't be dead.

I think regular citizens are more likely to get shot going to work than cops are. Until the tragedies of a couple months back, cops have been relatively safe for the last decade or so.

what does that have to do with anything? I would hope what you said is the truth...

can't anybody follow a flow of comments back and forth.

neither are cops actually.. unless the situation warrants it while they(cops) are doing their job..

but they often get away with shootings that aren't warranted. That's the whole point of the protests.

I think regular citizens are more likely to get shot going to work than cops are. Until the tragedies of a couple months back, cops have been relatively safe for the last decade or so.

but they often get away with shootings that aren't warranted. That's the whole point of the protests.

WOW.... okay buddy I think I'll just protest you now

are you upset with all the african-americans being shot and killed in chicago ? not by cops..

It would be great if people who can't resist making political posts put them here so this thread doesn't get moved or closed: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/187980-kaepernick-and-the-national-anthem/

sometimes things get tilted toward politics, not intentionally, but hard to control when people express opinions. kaep is a lightening rod. i may have been guilty of taking it there after commenting on a funny post saying in essence the fans should start singing the national anthem on 3 rd down

WOW.... okay buddy I think I'll just protest you now

just don't do it quietly or loudly or make sure anyone might see you and get upset. Protests are supposed to not be seen.

are you upset with all the african-americans being shot and killed in chicago ? not by cops..

sometimes things get tilted toward politics, not intentionally, but hard to control when people express opinions. kaep is a lightening rod.

yes, but it has nothing to do with Kaep. Keep focused if you can.