Kaepernick to start on Sunday

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ignorant Bigots Unite! Racists shout down any causes that they feel discomfort with by reversing the charge against them. Familiar tactic.

@thadbrown7

Wait now its racists to boo him? What happened to respecting opinions?

Ignorant Bigots Unite! Racists shout down any causes that they feel discomfort with by reversing the charge against them. Familiar tactic.

@thadbrown7

This time out Kaepernick booed mercilessly. #Bills #BillsMafia #49ers

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/787688032090595328

irony is that you're the same exact thing, bigot. Just because you're conflicting what others believe and an sjw with moral beliefs supposed to be higher than the rest just makes you another snowflake Its so cute Edited by Boyst62

Yep. Can't make fun of someone you disagree with because #whiteprivilege #raysis

What a joke

behind a computer screen is where you're morally superior than everyone without even stating an opinion or having conviction for any belief. Because, ya see, a hash tag, a tweet, emogi or post can be your effort. #lazy

@RobertKlemko

Shirts with a rifle scope trained on Colin Kaepernick selling for $10 outside of Ralph Wilson stadium.

Cu5u6TwUEAASEeq.jpg

Cu5u6V7UsAAEfuG.jpg

Talkin' Proud!

should you find it worth your time, and you won't because it won't further your bias, agenda and bigotry you could post the shirts about the patriots, steelers/big Ben/ dolphins...etc

You're a joke

Love it. These BLM folks and Kaep should be called out for what they are. A racist organization putting forth a racist agenda. There's nothing wrong with lampooning an idiot. It's been going on in political cartoons and other forms of satire forever.

I suppose that you could consider the notion that black lives matter just as much as white lives to be a racist agenda. I still support the idea.

So, who's been lampooning you?

I suppose that you could consider the notion that black lives matter just as much as white lives to be a racist agenda. I still support the idea.

So, who's been lampooning you?

Nope. That's pretty much what I am saying. That is not racist, unfortunately that's not what BLM is saying. They say nothing of the white folks shot by cops. They say nothing of the black on black homicide rate that is truly at epidemic levels in the USA. Their problem is with who is pulling the trigger AKA - the cops. Do you see whites rioting and looting over the 300+ whites shot by cops last year? Rational people understand that Police can use deadly physical force, and that their instructions should be followed if involved in a Police interaction. It's no joke. Fortunately, someone being shot and killed by a Police Officer is a rare occurrence. When it happens, there is a procedure followed to investigate whether or not the use of force was justified. That doesn't mean that the suspect pointed a weapon at the Officer or even possessed a weapon. If they had to wait for that to happen, Cops wouldn't live very long. Less than a thousand Police shootings per year in a country of 340 million is statistically irrelevant . Folks worried about their chances of being shot by a Cop should be much more worried about the citizens around their neighborhoods than Cops. But an anti-Cop racist agenda is being pushed by some when there are far bigger and more common problems in society than a few hundred shootings per year that had very much to do with the actions / inactions of those that were shot more than anything else. Listen to instructions. You may get arrested, but not shot. Personally, I thought the guy who shot Trayvon Martin should have went to jail. FWIW

Nope. That's pretty much what I am saying. That is not racist, unfortunately that's not what BLM is saying. They say nothing of the white folks shot by cops. They say nothing of the black on black homicide rate that is truly at epidemic levels in the USA. Their problem is with who is pulling the trigger AKA - the cops. Do you see whites rioting and looting over the 300+ whites shot by cops last year? Rational people understand that Police can use deadly physical force, and that their instructions should be followed if involved in a Police interaction. It's no joke. Fortunately, someone being shot and killed by a Police Officer is a rare occurrence. When it happens, there is a procedure followed to investigate whether or not the use of force was justified. That doesn't mean that the suspect pointed a weapon at the Officer or even possessed a weapon. If they had to wait for that to happen, Cops wouldn't live very long. Less than a thousand Police shootings per year in a country of 340 million is statistically irrelevant . Folks worried about their chances of being shot by a Cop should be much more worried about the citizens around their neighborhoods than Cops. But an anti-Cop racist agenda is being pushed by some when there are far bigger and more common problems in society than a few hundred shootings per year that had very much to do with the actions / inactions of those that were shot more than anything else. Listen to instructions. You may get arrested, but not shot. Personally, I thought the guy who shot Trayvon Martin should have went to jail. FWIW

If you don't understand that black lives have been treated differently in our society-- differently by the police, by the judicial system, by the prison system, and by the media-- and that those differences are unfavorable towards the black community, then you truly have no capacity to understand the BLM movement. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. Sorry.

Please, feel free to take the last word on this. I think I know already about what your response will be, but have at it, if you want. I have no desire to engage in this debate on this site. I will read your response, but am unlikely to continue the conversation. Not here.