Kaepernick to start on Sunday

Serious question here-- but what if the Bills played the National Anthem in a loop throughout the entire game? Wouldn't Kaep be unable to stand and play? That would pretty much kill his mobility.

If Kap plays I propose to all Bills fans at the game that they stand and sing the National Anthem throughout the entire game when the 49ers offense is on the field.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope bills fans don't be stupid and boo Kap just for his actions

And realize he's actually standing up for something that's very important

He's going to get booed; he plays for the other team.

And by the way, just as he's free to kneel during the national anthem, fans are free to boo him for believing that he's misguided by doing so.

If you want to discuss the finer points of the topic, head on over to PPP; there's a massive thread there.

If Kap plays I propose to all Bills fans at the game that they stand and sing the National Anthem throughout the entire game when the 49ers offense is on the field.

so because he has His viewpoint others can't haveone ccontradictory?

He needs to be booed. Yelled at. Dazzled. He is an opponent. I want his ass on the ground every play

As far as your and dorq take that **** to PPP if you think ya got something

Edited by Boyst62

I hope bills fans don't be stupid and boo Kap just for his actions

And realize he's actually standing up for something that's very important

The only real problem I have with his protest is that it's not a big enough issue to warrant the amount of awareness demanded.

Important? Yes.

Big enough to offend millions of people to bring awareness? No.

The only real problem I have with his protest is that it's not a big enough issue to warrant the amount of awareness demanded.

Important? Yes.

Big enough to offend millions of people to bring awareness? No.

dang it TT. Don't take the bait

dang it TT. Don't take the bait

Yeah I guess I did get sucked into that one.

Snowflake, haha. I have to remember to use that more. It's a beautifully disguised word that achieves it's desired effect.

Better yet-- picture this scene. Kaep breaks free and is heading to the endzone for the GW TD. All the Bills defenders stop, and start singing the National Anthem. Kaep immediately sits down. Game over.

The Ryan Brothers better have that play in the playbook.

If Kaep plays I actually think he gets hurt. I';m sure there are numerous guys just waiting to take a shot at him. Don't be surprised if there are a couple of "Roughing The Passer" penalties that are blatant. Also, he looks a little frail to be honest and these grown men on our defense are getting after it. I also think this leads to a few TO's as well for our team as he hasn't seen the field in a year and will definitely be rusty out there.

Who wants to take a shot at him? Last time I checked we didnt have any police officers on the team :lol::lol:

Dont even bother Nooch. The negative spin the media outlets have put on it, and the suppression of all the war veterans, and servicemen and women in support of it is too great to overcome.

He has donated a lot of money....and he does talk about it.....he has mentioned many times it's not about the flag, the military...etc....he is upset at what he perceives as unjust killings of black men

Does a lot of back seat modding, and in PM as well.

ive never experienced that from em, but "back seat modding" is a really funny term